GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MK's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LTSB Advance

Originally posted by mk_chatham View Post

Since sending the "Acc sold in dispute" letter to CSL I've received a reply stating that recovery is pending whilst they obtain the agreement from LTSB for me. Shall I wait for their response before sending "Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation" ? I only ask because no doubt they will say that LTSB have satisfied all obligations, etc, etc, etc ....... and I guess will start making the same old threats again.
    Hiya, yep - do exactly as you suggested - wait til they come back to you and keep that template under your sleeve for later, don't just send it though - keep us updated yea?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: MK's UE Diary

Many thanks, will do.
      One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
      Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

Re: Marbles

Recent history

Marbles

26Nov10 - "Notice of Assignment of Debt" from Marbles, debt sold to CapQuest
        26Nov10 - CapQuest Debt Recovery - contact us by 09Dec10 to arrange payment
        09Dec10 - "CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA" - sent to CapQuest
        09Dec10 - "Telephone harrassment letter" - sent to CapQuest
        18Dec10 - Rec'd from CapQuest - account on hold whilst matter is investigated
        19Dec10 - Rec'd from CapQuest - telephone number has been removed from our system,
        08Feb11 - Rec'd from CapQuest - apologise for the delay, account still on hold whilst matter is being investigated by Quality Assurance Officer

Just a quick update.

08Feb11 - Account is still on hold by CapQuest, so good news on this one.
        Will wait and see what happens.

MK

Comment

Re: RBS Advanta / Mint

Recent history

RBS Advanta / Mint

21Sept10 - Post card from Scotland ! ;Hi1 "Warning from AIC - full payment must be made immediately", yer right
          07Oct10 - "Final notice of intent" rec'd from AIC
          23Oct10 - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" sent to AIC
          20Oct10 - Rec'd from AIC - various payments options including 36x£264.95 !!!! Crossed with letter above
          27Oct10 - Rec'd from AIC - Unable to comply with request, send a £1 to RBS - err, my request was to return the debt to RBS NOT a CCA request, Ignored :
          09Dec10 - "Telephone harrassment" letter sent to AIC

Not heard from anyone about this since October.

Probably going to regret saying that

Happy to continue to ignore this.

MK

Comment

Re: LloydsTSB Advance

History

LloydsTSB Advance

Type of account - Credit card
            Date commenced - Dec 2000
            Approx balance - £11.8K
            Date last paid - Dec 2009
            Not paying
            Status - Default
            Account owner - LTSB
            Agent acting - Wescot / CSL (Dec 10)

04Mar10 – CCA request sent
            11Mar10 – Recon agreement, current T&C, statement of account rec'd
            25Mar10 – Copy of signed agreement rec'd - Application form !
            20Apr10 – Default notice rec'd
            27Apr10 – Niddy says -:
            27Apr10 – CCA Query sent
            06May10 – “Complaint being investigated - 1” letter rec'd
            06May10 – “Complaint being investigated - 2” letter rec'd
            11May10 - “Complaint re. charges” not upheld rec'd - I never complained about the charges ??
            13May10 – Final Response rec'd - “We have complied with S78.......”
            17Jun10 - “Notice of debt collection” rec'd from Wescot – ignored
            02Jul10 - “Final notice” rec'd from Wescot
            07Jul10 – Acct sold in dispute letter sent to Wescot - not heard from them since
            07Jul10 – Final response sent to LloydsTSB
            17Jul10 – Rec'd from Lloyds we have complied with S78, deny it was improperly executed, now closed the file.
            05Nov10 - Rec'd from LTSB 'prevent legal action by paying in full within ten days or fill in inc/exp questionnaire`.
            11Nov10 - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" sent to LTSB
            09Dec10 - Rec'd from Credit Secutity Ltd - Debt Enforcement Office demand to pay outstanding amount immediately - acting on behalf of LTSB - ignored
            06Jan11 - Rec'd from CSL pay £8347 by 16Jan11 or may refer for recovery through County Court
            11Jan11 - Sent "Acc sold in dispute" to CSL
            18Jan11 - Rec'd from CSL -contents of letter sent 11Jan duly noted, recovery pending whilst LTSB forward a copy of my CA to CSL
            08Feb11 - Rec'd from LTSB - copy of CCA dated Jul05, think this maybe enforceable, emailing to Niddy

Not feeling so confident about this one now as I have received a copy of a CCA from LTSB dated Jul 2005 which looks as though it may be enforceable.

This came from LTSB with just a compliment slip attached, no letter or formal demand for payment.

I don't remember signing any new agreement but think that the card which was a VISA did get changed to a Mastercard by the bank, but when I'm not too sure. I'm guessing that the CCA may be from when that was done.

Unfortunately it looks like my signature and my writing for the date.

Guess I just wait for Niddy to pass judgement and see if either CSL or LTSB write to me demanding payment. Feeling a little deflated today.....

MK

Comment

Just a quick update.

08Feb11 - Account is still on hold by CapQuest, so good news on this one.
              Will wait and see what happens.

MK
              Yep - lets see!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not heard from anyone about this since October.

Probably going to regret saying that

Happy to continue to ignore this.

MK
                LOL, just sit tight - if nothing changes, no need to update it....

Comment

Not feeling so confident about this one now as I have received a copy of a CCA from LTSB dated Jul 2005 which looks as though it may be enforceable.

This came from LTSB with just a compliment slip attached, no letter or formal demand for payment.

I don't remember signing any new agreement but think that the card which was a VISA did get changed to a Mastercard by the bank, but when I'm not too sure. I'm guessing that the CCA may be from when that was done.

Unfortunately it looks like my signature and my writing for the date.

Guess I just wait for Niddy to pass judgement and see if either CSL or LTSB write to me demanding payment. Feeling a little deflated today.....

MK
                  If they swap products, then you need to be sent one agreement for the original card PLUS their respective terms, then another agreement for the change PLUS those terms and finally a copy of the most recent terms applicable to the account.

Have you had all that? if not, then nothing has changed- continue to ignore.

I did reply to your email, cos I want to know what it is they have sent - you need to therefore act daft about this and deny receipt, they need to be sending a cover letter as this tells us whether it is an original or a recon - this is in light of recent OFT guidance which tells the lender/dca what they must provide us. They have not confirmed to you what it is they've sent, so pretend nothing came

They'll soon be back in touch, you can safely assume!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Have you had all that? if not, then nothing has changed- continue to ignore.

- you need to therefore act daft about this and deny receipt,
                    so pretend nothing came

They'll soon be back in touch, you can safely assume!

Thanks for that Niddy, thought it all was a bit strange, that was all that was sent.

Happy to ignore this letter, that never came.......

Not sure about acting daft, does this count ?

:apple2: :doggy: :apple2: :doggy: :apple2: :doggy: :apple2: :doggy:

Will let you know when I hear from them next.

Thanks again, I know you have been rather busy with the site.

MK

Comment

Thanks again, I know you have been rather busy with the site.

MK
                      Cheers mate

Love em: :apple2: :doggy: :apple2: :doggy: :apple2: :doggy: :apple2: :doggy:

Comment

Marbles

Recent history:

09Dec10 - "CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA" - sent to CapQuest
                        09Dec10 - "Telephone harrassment letter" - sent to CapQuest
                        18Dec10 - Rec'd from CapQuest - account on hold whilst matter is investigated
                        19Dec10 - Rec'd from CapQuest - telephone number has been removed from our system,
                        08Feb11 - Rec'd from CapQuest - apologise for the delay, account still on hold whilst matter is being investigated by Quality Assurance Officer
                        18Mar11 - Rec'd from Capquest - "confirm the account is UE, will not pursue recovery"
                        welcome home !

Great result from CapQuest re: Marbles

Guess this will now be sold on to another DCA ......

Ding, ding - Round 3

Thanks for all your help

MK

Comment

welcome home !

Great result from CapQuest re: Marbles

Guess this will now be sold on to another DCA ......

Ding, ding - Round 3

Thanks for all your help

MK
                          Well if they try and sell it on, all you do is copy that letter (so keep it safe) and send it with one of these to whoever buys the debt: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

RBS Advanta / Mint

Recent history

21Sept10 - Post card from Scotland ! ;Hi1 "Warning from AIC - full payment must be made immediately", yer right
                            07Oct10 - "Final notice of intent" rec'd from AIC
                            23Oct10 - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" sent to AIC
                            20Oct10 - Rec'd from AIC - various payments options including 36x£264.95 !!!! Crossed with letter above
                            27Oct10 - Rec'd from AIC - Unable to comply with request, send a £1 to RBS - err, my request was to return the debt to RBS NOT a CCA request, Ignored :
                            09Dec10 - "Telephone harrassment" letter sent to AIC
                            15Feb11 - Rec'd from AIC - various payment options, same letter as 20Oct10 - ignored
                            25Mar11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Debt Recovery - notice of intended litigation, pls settle without delay or we MAY .............
                            Hi

Well it seems that I have a new pen friend as AIC don't want to write to me any more about my Mint account so welcome Moorcrap Debt Recovery.

As this is the first letter from them shall we start with "Account sold" or as this letter from them has lots of bold bits shall we send them the "Threat-0-gram" ?

Can't find a "Why don't you just p*ss off" template -

Many thanks

MK

Comment

Hi

Well it seems that I have a new pen friend as AIC don't want to write to me any more about my Mint account so welcome Moorcrap Debt Recovery.

As this is the first letter from them shall we start with "Account sold" or as this letter from them has lots of bold bits shall we send them the "Threat-0-gram" ?

Can't find a "Why don't you just p*ss off" template -

Many thanks

MK
                              Send this to Moorcroft: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Will go in the post tomorrow

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X