GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Aktiv Kapital - Success - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aktiv Kapital - Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aktiv Kapital - Success

Hi There, I have been advised by someone to post on this site regarding "documentation The above DCA sent My other half when we requested CCA. We requested Full statement of Account too but seems we havent got that.

Heres the links to the censored documents we received.

If Anyone could help us, it would be very greatful, as we have now had another letter requesting us to make full payment, or we might beable to get "help with payments by a payment schedule, or a discount "
    Last edited by ceejaydee30; 23 May 2011, 15:26. Reason: put in correct links for images.

Re: Aktiv Kapital

Hiya

Please load images direct - see this:--->. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=993
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I edited your post as you tried to add links to an image tag. If you read my post in the link above you can load images on this site which is easier. Please ensure there is nothing personal on view as this is a public forum!

I'll check out the uploads later....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This is unenforceable. There are no prescribed terms.

Respond with this and obviously don't speak to them or pay anything:---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=10

Comment

We hadnt thought it was something worthy.

Thing is where do we stand cos we had been paying them, until THEY decided to up our payment, then after reading up on different things on another website we realised He had been part of a fishing trip and we were hooked good n proper. Knowing what we know now The original debt would have been almost Statute Barred too!

Comment

I presume it's already defaulted? In any case just don't pay anything and send that template.

Update this thread when they respond, don't worry!

Can you confirm when it was opened; the balance, date last paid and the status of the account? Is it defaulted/in arrears/up to date....

Thanks

Comment

Do you mean the ORIGINAL Credit Card, Or the date the first Payment to them(Aktiv) was made?

I would probably need to get a copy of the other halfs credit report, he tried doing it online, but he messed up and it wont let him look at the account, and he isnt too good with things over the phone.

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              I presume it's already defaulted? In any case just don't pay anything and send that template.

Update this thread when they respond, don't worry!

Can you confirm when it was opened; the balance, date last paid and the status of the account? Is it defaulted/in arrears/up to date....

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ceejaydee30 View Post
                Do you mean the ORIGINAL Credit Card, Or the date the first Payment to them(Aktiv) was made?

I would probably need to get a copy of the other halfs credit report, he tried doing it online, but he messed up and it wont let him look at the account, and he isnt too good with things over the phone.
                Get a paper one for £2 - read this: ---> #2

I mean both, so the original date of opening, the date last paid to the card company, the date it was sold/defaulted and any payments made to the dca - basically so I get an idea of whats happened....

More to the point, the credit file won't help much as its info the other half should already know....

Comment

In theory he should know, But being male and 18/19 at the time (nearly 10 years ago now) a few details have been lost along the way. He thinks it was 2002 he last paid anything to the CC company in question, and first payment to Aktiv was Dec 2006, Basically i was the one that got him to give in cos i was getting fed up of the phonecalls at my home before we were living together! And I wanted him to sort his "debts" out. It was Tham Credit to begin with, and payments had all been agreed over the phone, so there is no SIGNED agreement with them :/

Comment

We have now seen n checked other halves Credit Report, and guess what neither the debt with Aktiv Kapital nor the one he is paying to SRJ DCA actually appears on the file! surely even if your paying a DCA it should appear on there? There is another one from Orange Mobile Network, which he hasnt been chased for a long time over and that falls off the report August this year

I'm now wondering if the original defaults, and the payments being made arent registering on the credit file, then we could in theory stop payments with SRJ too, sending them a letter?
                    Last edited by ceejaydee30; 2 June 2011, 07:05.

Comment

Could the original defaults have dropped off already; ie over 6 years old??

Have you checked BOTH experian & equifax CRA's? If not you need to!

Comment

yes we know the original defaults would have dropped off already! but no only checked experian.

Comment

YEHA! My other half applied to equifax too, and low and behold practically exactly the same info on there!

We sent the unenforceability letter, and received a reply today!

"Having reviewed the copy of the Credit agreement that we provided you, we can confirm that the Agreement is unenforceable and as such the decision has been taken to cease all collections activity and close our file" You should hear no further from Aktiv Kapital regarding this matter. !!!!!

RESULT! Thank you!

Comment

Excellent.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Aktiv Kapital - Success

Awesome news, well done.

Comment

Working...
                              X