GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CPUTR 2008 chat thread... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPUTR 2008 chat thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPUTR 2008 chat thread...

Just setting this up to move stuff to that's currently cluttering up the main CPUTR thread.

Please don't post on here for the time being... Thanks.

Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: CPUTR 2008.....

Like this ?

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      Like this ?

Yeh man.....
      -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

Oh I do like the special smiley for Barclays to stand in front of. swoon swoon.

Need a notice though to point 'em in the right direction

Garlok

Comment

Re: CPUTR 2008 Thread

Thanks P1!
          A nice ( and pleasant) surprise to see you on this forum, and a sensible answer rather than asking me to check if I've checked my cra file, which is all the help people seem to get "on the other side" these days LOL! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by vorwerk View Post
            Thanks P1!
            A nice ( and pleasant) surprise to see you on this forum, and a sensible answer rather than asking me to check if I've checked my cra file, which is all the help people seem to get "on the other side" these days LOL! ;-)
            Just laughed out loud at that comment......
            Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by vorwerk View Post
              Thanks P1!
              What?

Isn't DX the god of all knowledge?
              How can we possibly do ANYTHING without checking our credit files?

Also, remember that we can't avoid paying our debts by using the "duff paperwork" argument any more! - "That went out of the window ages ago"...

What a doofus.......

Comment

Originally posted by thechippy View Post
                What?

Isn't DX the god of all knowledge?
                How can we possibly do ANYTHING without checking our credit files?

Also, remember that we can't avoid paying our debts by using the "duff paperwork" argument any more! - "That went out of the window ages ago"...

What a doofus.......
                I of course bow to the superior knowledge of the person you mention....

I've had my signature deleted 3 times over there.... I'm not sure about their criteria for making people mods but the imaginary power that seems to have gone with it on the debt forums reminds me of the giant evil genie from the Aladdin film rising up from.... er.... somewhere....

Yes..... just check your credit file folks.... don't worry that you may be served legal paperwork in the meantime.... and don't listen to any warnings 'coz it's an "old wives' tale" according to DX.

Jeez!

Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  The credit file obsession is relatively new. I was just told to ignore all communications and 'get on with my life' As I hadn't been taken to court in the first 12-18 months…

Nowadays the solution is to TELL them you will be paying £1/ month for life - which leaves you wide open to court action at any time in the future!

Then in 6 years time the default will be gone and he will tell you to stop paying as it's SB if not on your file but it won't be will it? So you start all over again! I'd say it's highly irresponsible to make things look that simple when they are not!
                  The most amazing thing is how a moderator can get away with spewing such rubbish. The fact that it's gone on for so long.... and my signature has been deleted 3 times.... makes me think someone's having their strings pulled. Alternatively, he could just be thick.

Iinnocent people continually getting sucked into believing his garbage still makes my blood boil at times though....

Last edited by PriorityOne; 10 April 2012, 14:12.
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

Yes, and dont forget the other words of wisdom - that if you have ever been offered a discount it will never go to court !!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                      I was told that if you get a discount offer it means they have no paperwork or it's all charges!
                      Probably.... but that won't stop a company taking someone to court if they feel like it.... and neither will following advice to check credit files.....

Remember the mantra:

Comment

"Andy" seems to be quite helpful to those in the legal section.

Out of curiosity, would you say his advice is generally good?

Comment

Originally posted by thechippy View Post
                          "Andy" seems to be quite helpful to those in the legal section.

Out of curiosity, would you say his advice is generally good?
                          From what I know of Andy, he is a good sort.... yes.
                          Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                            Yes Niddy has checked it out and says enforcable. Cap1 says it is a scanned copy of my original agreement and has my signature on it.

The T word is what Niddy called me yesterday in my ESA thread T**T lol

I have sent a missing prescribed terms though

Comment

What are you laughing at Mutley?

Comment

Working...
                              X