GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Endeavor Personal Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endeavor Personal Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endeavor Personal Finance

Hi

I have just waited 10 weeks for epf to get back to me regarding my mis sold ppi on 3 loans with them that amounts to a whopping total of £10,000. I was never asked by the broker if I wanted ppi and when epf sent me the application for the loan the box for the ppi was already ticked. When we tried to question this we were told in order to qualify for the loan we had to take it. I have claimed other ppi from RBS with no problems at all whilst all I hear is problems about EPF paying back. Can any one advise the quickest route to take this slippery company.

We thought going through one of these companies who get paid if we get ppi back would be the best route as heard on other forums the difficulties other people have had but they have done nothing but send two letters and when my husband contacted them today they called epf and they advised they had sent a letter saying that we have to go through our insurance broker. I dont even know who that was although I have the original application forms showing the 3 loans ppi being worth £10,000.

Help

Re: Endeavor Personal Finance

Who is EPF? do you have a full name and who is the claims management company if you have to go via the broker the lender should tell you who this is.

Comment

Endeavour Personal Finance ok they appear to be the ones who brokered the loan for you?

Comment

I remember our mod Di taking on Endeavour and winning last year I will message her to pop in for you.

Comment

Thank you any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Send a PM to Di30

She's just spanked their arses
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Click this ---> allaboutFORUMS
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have sent her a pm so she will pick it up, She had a right fight on her hands with this outfit, but she stuck to her guns and kept at them so if anyone can help you here Di can.

Comment

Thank you for alerting me PF.

Will have a read through and post up very soon.
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 8 June 2012, 23:00.

Comment

Thank You Di you are a diamond x

Comment

This is Di's thread it may give you a few pointers.

Endeavour Personal Finance/Click Finance - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Thanks Di I read some of your blog before posting so had a feeling you might be able to help me.

Thanks

Suzanne

Comment

Hi and welcome

So reading through this, you had 3 loans, the first one was arranged by a broker, and they passed you on to a lender who was EPF.

Who was the broker who arranged the first loan application?

In my case my broker was Click Finance, they completed the application, but it was EPF that finally admitted adding it to the agreement.

So how far have you gone with them so far?

I assume you have already put in the complaints forms, with them not getting back to you until 10 weeks later?

EPF are now dealt with HFC and HSBC, so I also wrote to the Chief executive officer (CEO), so you could also try pushing things with them too which may help.

Details here of HSBC CEO (who is the same CEO of EPF).

chiefexecutivehsbcbank@hsbc.com

Comment

Hi

Wonder why they suggested the insurer?

Did they assume that you wanted to make a claim for sickness/unemployment and not a reclaim perhaps?

I know the wording of complaints, such as making a claim or reclaim can make a difference, so they may have this confused and put it down to a claim and not a reclaim.

I would therefore make it clear to them that you want to make a reclaiming of the ppi complaint and not a claim, and make it clear that you are aware that you are to pursue the broker who arranged the loan application.

If you do not know who the broker were, then EPF should be able to confirm this to you.

Have you also tried requesting for a subject access request (SAR) for all the paperwork of the accounts?

If not this may be a good idea, they should therefore send all data in relation of all the loan accounts (make sure you add all account numbers on one SAR letter request so nothing is missed).
                            You enclose £10 cheque or postal order, they have up to 40 calendar days to comply.
                            Details of the broker should also be enclosed within a SAR data request.

Please could one of you kind folks post up the advanced SAR for me? thank you.

Comment

Here: Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Subject Access (SAR) - Advanced Request

Comment

Working...
                              X