GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Templates - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates

Hi

I am trying to find a template as I need to offer a creditor a monthly amount and get the interest frozen, I cant seem to find a specific one for this purpose.

Could someone please point me in the right direction thanks

Sarah

Re: Templates

This one?--> Templates - General Debt

Comment

I can adjust it i think, hubby had a loan which he thought had been paid out by insurance but turned out only a portion of it had so he hadnt been paying it but now needs to offer them something would that one work ?

Comment

Are you saying that you had a payment protection policy which you claimed on and thought that this Policy cleared the loan?

Comment

Hi It was a car loan, I dont have the exact details as it was before hubby and I met but they have sent all the relevents to us re the loan etc. The car was in an accident and written off he thought that it was paid off but looks like a portion of it was paid.

Anyway need to offer them a monthly amount not one they are going to be happy with bit gutted really as its 4 months off SB and they have paid the £1 fee for the CCA into his account !!!!

So looks like we start again now grrrrr

Comment

whoa don't do anything like making offers until Niddy has had a look, can you provide some more details of the debt? Yo must know what and who to is you are about to pay it. I would be very careful paying something that is so close to SB. Let's have a look at all the facts before you pay. and if they have used your CCA to add to the account, they are simply not allowed to and it doesn't restart the clock! have you sent a "prove it" letter to establish what exactly you are paying?

Comment

Definitely agree with evenlessdopey, stop, halt, say and do nothing until Niddy advises. For 4 months its really worth hanging on and waiting on this one.
              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

hi ok here are the details as I know them,

It was for Welcome finanace in 2005 for a car, there was PPI on the loan and the company now chasing it is UK Search Ltd

I will get hubby to upload the docs to Niddy later as im not good with the scanner lol

Thanks it never occured to me to check this as they have sent CCA, T&C and Statement.

Also 3 months ago this was not on his credit file ! that was the last time we checked his

Comment

Welcome Finance then the PPI is very more than likely missold and if you have claimed on the PPI it does not bar you from claiming.

You really do need to upload the docs you have to the secure area as there is likely to be other useless insurances on there it being a car loan.

Have a look though this search plenty to go on there you have probably paid large fees also.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wel...ient=firefox-a

Comment

ok I have emailed niddy the paperwork and will wait to see what he thinks :-)

Comment

thanks Sarah don't do anything else until Niddy comes back!

Comment

Welcome finance agreements are very dodgy and they need close scrutinization as evenlessdopey says niddy is the man.

There are a few routes you can take here so follow niddys excellent advice.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by sarah76 View Post
                          ok I have emailed niddy the paperwork and will wait to see what he thinks :-)
                          Wise move
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This is totally unenforceable and you need to be doing a reclaim to Welcome for the money they owe you - cheeky bastards! the whole agreement is unenforceable as they have
                            a) Added PPi to the overall loan amount
                            b) Added PPI interest to the already charged loan meaning double interest will be due
                            c) Added a broker fee to the overall charge for credit
                            d) omitted the main basis of the prescribed terms
                            e) Breached s.18 (CCA1974) - see this for details: ---> Unenforceability - Relevant Acts
                            You should NOT be paying them anything, instead speak to Di30 about reclaiming the PPI and the interest at 8% statutory accumulated as they've fucked up big time here and have no recourse to any funds...

You need to send them a SAR and then look at a PPI reclaim, however as this was after 2005 then you'd be reading this which is kinda self explanitory: ---> FAQs | Secured loans, personal loans, homeowner loans | WFS

Basically, they are in default and so all PPI claims after 14 Jan 2005 will be dealt with by FSCS

See this: ---> FSCS FSCS declares Welcome Financial Services Limited in default
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

sorry for the delay - been mega busy (but worth the wait eh!)....
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X