GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Will try and post MOJs etc Information sheets of Interest in this area.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Brace yourself for unprecedented change, says master of rolls - 'Another nauseating judicial announcement. It's the judges who encourage satellite litigation by their wholly inconsistent approach to the rules, and willingness to allow every small esoteric point to be taken to the nth degree.'

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/bra...22%2F10%2F2012
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 October 2012, 19:58.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Is this where you are quoting from:

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/bra...22%2F10%2F2012

It's always helpful to include the source and a link to it when you post legal stuff so people know whether to believe it or take it with a pinch of salt. The Law Gazette is most reliable though unlike the Master of the Rolls

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
        It's always helpful to include the source and a link to it when you post legal stuff so people know whether to believe it or take it with a pinch of salt. The Law Gazette is most reliable though unlike the Master of the Rolls
        Totally agree, if you copy and paste then you must add a link to the source of the subject matter.

---> Advertising Copyright - allaboutFORUMS

No copyright infringements
        Please respect copyright material. If you want to share copyright material with our users, please link to it. Don’t take a story from another web site and post it in our forum; similarly, don't copy a photo if you don’t own the rights and use it in our forum.
        Well spotted planB
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Totally agree, if you copy and paste then you must add a link to the source of the subject matter.

---> Advertising Copyright - allaboutFORUMS

Well spotted planB
          Only because I get the same nightly email alerts from the Law Gazette in my Inbox

Comment

We can confirm that DVLA has suspended access to its data for Roxburghe, MET Parking and Excel Parking.

Mike Butler
            Data Sharing Manager
            Operational Support & Development Directorate | D12/East | DVLA | Swansea | SA6 7JL

GTN 1213 8992
            (01792) 78 8992

Probably for 3 months only?

Comment

BBC reports Clive Dunn died in Portugal after complications after operation aged 92 yrs, leaving a wife and 2 daughters, fan Dads Army.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                BBC reports Clive Dunn died in Portugal after complications after operation aged 92 yrs, leaving a wife and 2 daughters, fan Dads Army.
                Yeah Clive Dunn, another of the good old 'uns gone - RIP Clive.

Comment

Another month, another banking scandal

Filed under Corporate crime, Legal news, November 1, 2012 by Adam Fletcher, No Comments
                  Barclays has been ordered to pay $470m in penalties by the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for allegedly manipulating the US energy market, according to The Telegraph.

The bank has been fined $435m, and has also been ordered to re-pay a further $34.9m in “unjust profits” earned from the manipulation.

(more…)

Comment

Link:

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article...-personal-data
                    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 22 November 2012, 08:11. Reason: Fixed Link

Comment

Email
                      Jailed SAS sniper Danny Nightingale has walked free from court after his sentence was suspended following a successful appeal.

Comment

Loving the randomness of your thread matey
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HSBC boss Stuart Gulliver apologised for "the mistakes of the past" as the banking giant set aside a further 1.5 billion US dollars (£950 million) to cover the cost of mis-selling claims and a money-laundering scandal in the US.

The bank said on Monday it increased its provision to cover mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by 537 million US dollars (£341.6 million) in the three months to June, bringing the total charge to date to 1.7 billion US dollars (£1.1 billion).

HSBC also took a 237 million US dollar (£150 million) hit for mis-selling complex financial products known as interest-rate swaps to small businesses, while it has set aside 700 million US dollars (£445 million) to deal with money-laundering penalties.

Mr Gulliver said: "We are profoundly sorry for our mistakes, and are committed to putting them right."

Posted in the Hufpuff Post to-day.
                          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 1 December 2012, 14:35.

Comment

Astronomer Sir Patrick Moore dies

British astronomer and broadcaster Sir Patrick Moore has died at his home at the age of 89, his friends and colleagues have said.

More details... TO FOLLOW|:-

Comment

DownvoteUpvote28
                              Jet fuel delivery ends up in two New Jersey gas stations.
                              Submitted 5 days ago
                              Oops! Sorry about your car.. And the Haz-Mat incident... A fuel truck mistakenly delivered loads of jet fuel to two auto gas stations in New Jersey, which caused motor damage to several vehicles before police shut down the stations. (The Asbury Park Press NJ | New Jersey News | app.com) More...

no fly zone at that garage! expensive fill up?
                              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 December 2012, 11:27.

Comment

Working...
                              X