GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Numerous Debts where to start?? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numerous Debts where to start??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numerous Debts where to start??

Hi all ! Great forum !
    Without boring you all my wife and I lost our little boy and my wifes mother in the same month about six years ago. We are both self employed and let things slip so started robbing peter to pay paul with the credit cards. When it all came to a head we agreed various payment plans with numerous DCAs as we are honest people and dont want to wriggle out of debts that we had run up........however ........after six years of mental abuse from these low life fucking morons I'm ready to fight back!

I reckon at least half of what I owe is charges and interest.

I've been paying Moorcroft for app.3 accounts and NEVER had a statement for any of them in 2 years.

Lately had an MBNA account sold to ARROW GLOBAL. Panicked, phoned, cock sucking whore on phone told me they cannot do a payment plan unless I send them all my accounts and a tax return!

Also been getting phone calls from Rossendales, didn't tell them my name, just told them to fuck off! I've had no letters from them so no idea what its about.

My main OCs are MBNA and CITI. I've Never sent any SAR/CCA requests to anybody and was wondering what the best place to start is. They have treated me with such disdain I have no moral issues in treating them exactly the same way.

I've signed up for experian but cannot check it till tomorrow.

All advice greatfully recieved

Re: Numerous Debts where to start??

Firstly, wlecome to the forum.

Have a good read around. Have a good look at the UE section forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Also have agood look at the diaries. Might be an idea if you start your own diary in the next couple of days - following the same set out as the others.

It would seem most of your debts are well over 6 years old, so chances are, they will be UE - but any agreements would confirm this.
    Last edited by oscar; 13 April 2012, 11:54.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi & welcome.

To help us, to help you, please provide the following information for each account:
      • Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)

Comment

Hi all can be sorted if you follow the advise above.Plese NEVER EVER speak to them on the phone good luck xx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

And certainly dont ever send any of these guys a set of accounts or your tax return, they have no right to ask for it, at best they "may" be able to get an I & E budget sheet from you, but thats out the window now, just follow the CCA Request procedures and fingers crossed, they can all go and get screwed.

Comment

Cheers guys..... It's great to find some help and support I should have done this years ago! Still can't get my head around the way these low life can get away with all the stunts they pull! If I'd found you guys 6 years ago it would be over now. I'll sort my diary over the weekend, if anybody wants to try out any particularly sarcastic template letters I'll quite happily be a guinea pig

Comment

I Deleated this post as it was duplicated....
              Last edited by Deepie; 15 April 2012, 09:56.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                I Deleated this poat as it was duplicated....
                Whats a poat I2D
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  Whats a poat I2D
                  Don t know what you mean.......

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                    Don t know what you mean.......
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by suicidal-sid View Post
                      I've signed up for experian but cannot check it till tomorrow.
                      What do you mean "signed up"? Checking credit files won't help you challenge these debts..... all it does is alert other DCAs to your current whereabouts.
                      Remember the mantra:
                      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

i have never checked my report and do not intend to for 4yrs or so .BTW FP always enjoy your posts.xx
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                        X