GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Delphi & Scorecards - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delphi & Scorecards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delphi & Scorecards

Based on Experian & Delphi (info sharing updates) I am querying why, within a SAR (s.7 DPA) the delphi info is not attached, especially as Experian create scores about us and then provide and share this data to third parties.

I am considering a which super complaint on this so stay focussed as I really want answers

---> Delphi Consumer Credit Behaviour Trending | Customer Credit Monitoring | Experian Consumer Credit
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Delphi & Scorecards

How it works...

Experian is provided with the names and addresses of all the accounts / customers to be monitored. These can be supplied from data extracted for the regular monthly Credit Account Information Sharing (CAIS) update file, or from a bespoke input file.

These names and addresses are added to the Delphi for Customer Management system, along with updates to Experian’s consumer database – such as new CCJs, CAIS status changes, searches, aliases and linked addresses. Together, these updates are known as significant events. Examples include:
    • Missed payments
    • Registration of new judgments
    • Individual Voluntary Arrangements
    • Bankruptcies
    • Sudden increases in credit activity
    • Changes of address.

Every week, Experian monitors the customer file for significant events. If one is detected, the customer is re-scored using the Delphi for Customer Management scorecards. A file is then passed back from Experian containing the events and the new scores on either a weekly or monthly basis.

The Delphi for Customer Management events and scores can then be incorporated into all the relevant management processes in your organisation.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Scores for credit risk....

With Delphi for Customer Management, Experian has developed a family of models for application in credit risk, collections and marketing.

These are as follows:
      The Account and Arrears Management (AAM) score remains the leading scorecard used on monitored customer accounts. The AAM score predicts the likelihood of the customer going bad within the next 12 months, based on the combination of the existing credit relationship and the data shared concerning the customer’s other credit relationships.

The Consumer Indebtedness Index (CII) provides an assessment of those customers that have high levels of indebtedness and may experience delinquency as a result. The CII is a score in the range of 1 to 99, where scores over 40 highlight customers that should be carefully managed. Customers with multiple credit and store cards with high revolving balances frequently achieve such scores and need additional management, no matter what their current repayment status.

The Debt Collections score identifies the likelihood that a customer will make a payment on their delinquent account in the next three months. This score is key, especially early in the delinquency cycle, as it gives an indication of general repayment issues and helps to manage the initial strategies that the debt collections team adopt.

The Credit Risk Screening score is used to screen marketing campaigns targeting existing customers and is aligned to Experian’s Delphi for New Business scorecard. It screens the marketing campaign recipients for creditworthiness, saving money on targeting customers with inappropriate products.

The Credit Propensity model predicts the likelihood that a customer will take on new credit over the next six months. This will highlight customers that are credit hungry and you can either use this to minimise your exposure, or to up-sell in order to maintain loyalty.

Basel II - Experian has introduced three core Basel II scores into Delphi for Customer Management:

Probability of default – this predicts the likelihood that an account will default over the coming twelve months. This score is more accurate than an internal assessment as it accounts for the customer’s external credit behaviour.
      Probability of default (mortgages) – this predicts the likelihood that a mortgage account will default over the coming twelve months.

Exposure at default – this estimates the outstanding balance on an account when it goes into default

Comment

Clicked the link and it told me thanks, my query has been sumbitted, lol! I wonder what I sent them :P

Comment

Ooops a copy of my complaint lol

Sorry I posted the link after I complained

Try this ---> Delphi Consumer Credit Behaviour Trending | Customer Credit Monitoring | Experian Consumer Credit

Comment

Hahaha, well, Im quite happy to submit complaints to them

Yep, that took me to their page/blank contact form.. No submission
            Last edited by Shadow2981; 28 May 2012, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow2981 View Post
              Yep, that took me to their page/blank contact form.. No submission
              Refresh and try again - it's not a contact page mate (but very hidden link) - it'll be right now

All links in this thread now correct & updated ---> Delphi Consumer Credit Behaviour Trending | Customer Credit Monitoring | Experian Consumer Credit

Third time lucky

Comment

Seems to be working now could be worth a SAR in the future, once i get the rest sorted! Was in the bank earlier, and they guy i was dealing with also suggested I appeal the barclaycard decision since getting CIFAS removed. But is worth it whilst I still got N Hunter stuff to clear? Or should I just leave it, sort N Hunter, and just apply later in the year?

Comment

Clicked the link and it told me thanks, my query has been sumbitted, lol! I wonder what I sent them :P
                  Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Ooops a copy of my complaint lol

Sorry I posted the link after I complained

Try this ---> Delphi Consumer Credit Behaviour Trending | Customer Credit Monitoring | Experian Consumer Credit

Yes i had clicked previous link too........
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Seems to be working now could be worth a SAR in the future, once i get the rest sorted! Was in the bank earlier, and they guy i was dealing with also suggested I appeal the barclaycard decision since getting CIFAS removed. But is worth it whilst I still got N Hunter stuff to clear? Or should I just leave it, sort N Hunter, and just apply later in the year?
                    you have a month to appeal usually however we'll cross that bridge later - right now, concentrate on N Hunter.

Shit, I am meant to do something aren't I - ermmmmmm

Comment

Lol, yeah, but if you're busy theres no major rush... i wasnt hinting, lol! Ive also got something to show you and ask you about.. unrelated, so ill PM you shortly for an opinion

Comment

Lol, yeah, but if you're busy theres no major rush... i wasnt hinting, lol! Ive also got something to show you and ask you about.. unrelated, so ill PM you shortly for an opinion
                        also remind me what we agreed the other night cos mate, my head is literally fried

Comment

I sent you my credit file so you could compare experian addresses and whip together a letter for N Hunter to get the adverse removed and correct stored...

Comment

Hi matey

Ok, regards the N Hunter issues, I will sort a letter to them for you shortly but in the meantime adjust the original one you sent to them and instead send it to Barclays and change things to read "you've done" as opposed to "Barclays did..."

Basically tailor the same response to Barclays and email me it in word then I'll edit it for you, and send back for you to post.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Excellent, will do

Comment

Working...
                              X