GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlin being taken to Court - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin being taken to Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you make of this

This is awesome, although not sure how far a judge will go with siding with him but worth following the court case coming up in a few weeks.

Comment

Denise McCLean - I have also told her to go fuck herself.... will be doing so again shortly as she has sent another letter to my address

Love it
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

p.s. they are part of Lawful Rebellion | Lawful remedy with White Rabbit Education
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Very interesting - Especially for those who are already in contact with these muppets

Will be following this case with interest
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I follow Lawful Rebellion, UK Column etc, do a lot of good work besides trying to get judges under citizans arrest LOL

http://www.ukcolumn.org/

Brian Gerrish knows his shit! (Thats he is da shit, not hes shit lol)

EDIT: just watched it, this guy completely owned that girl LOL she sounded like she was absolutely cacking herself.
            Last edited by SXGuy; 9 March 2013, 07:51.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Marlin being taken to Court

Wow, I certainly wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of this guy's phone calls!

Shall follow this with more than a little bit of interest and wish him all the luck in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Denise McCLean - I have also told her to go fuck herself.... will be doing so again shortly as she has sent another letter to my address

Love it
                Maybe she is trying to be a "Baffty Crastard"?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Love it
                  Thought you might niddy Thanks for changing title btw
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 9 March 2013, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    Thought you might niddy Thanks for changing title btw
                    Had to change it or it gets missed mate in google etc....

Comment

Can someone quickly summarise, as that video is 34 mins long?

Comment

Good luck to the guy. All the same names as we have the barstewards.

Its about time this whole industry started to get it personal in the neck. Perhaps then some people would not be so happy to make the threats they do.

I for one would be happy to start asking for these notes from these paracites. Anything to break this con that the DCA is allowed to chase the full amount. If its sold for pennies then thats what we should pay.

Not some grossly inflated total that the bank went hell for leather to obtain when they realised the account was going wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                          Can someone quickly summarise, as that video is 34 mins long?
                          Its worth watching even if 34 mins long. You wont get to see that many times I would wager

Comment

watch it thru - well worth the time = no short cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                              Its worth watching even if 34 mins long. You wont get to see that many times I would wager
                              Absolutely! Well worth the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X