GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlin being taken to Court - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin being taken to Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin being taken to Court

Morning all,

Isnt today the day for this blokes court appearance?

Has there been any updates?

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
    "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy Coco View Post
      Morning all,

Isnt today the day for this blokes court appearance?

Has there been any updates?

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
      recent comments taken from the following YouTube link

MBNA Marlin Financial Services - Notice Served - Criminal Prosecution - YouTube

Uploaders' Comments (WhiteRabbitTrust)

allmoderncons 1 day ago
      hey spaniard is it still on for friday at southend magistrates court? getting a few of us from romford way to come support you. be great to meet up man.
      Reply ·

WhiteRabbitTrust 1 day ago
      certainly is - I'm working on it now (talk about leave it to the last minute lol x]
      Reply · in reply to allmoderncons

i guess we will here something very soon

Comment

Would defo like to see the outcome on this

Comment

......suspense!!

Comment

I suspect nothing much happened as it wasn't a trial. It was an assessment before trial or something I reckon..?

As for Denise McClean; she's one of the managers responsible for the yes/no decision as to whether a debt gets sold / assigned to their turd threat monkeys, rectums or Mortimer Clarke

That witch deserves everything she's got coming to her.

Sadly in this occasion I suspect its not much.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Evening all,

Here's the latest update from Fridays events

Round 1 over - judge refused permission - he didnt like me having 6 banks, 7 accounts, and 89 suspects on the charges sheets! haha. Round 2 coming up - this time, its one bank as a test case! 100 people turned up in support and the Court called the cops - meat wagons and cars turned up - but the cops were really cool, and I managed to educate both the court manager and a Police Sergeant! - the Court Manager was in shock - she's just about to take a mortgage! lol x

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
              "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy Coco View Post
                Round 1 over - judge refused permission - he didnt like me having 6 banks, 7 accounts, and 89 suspects on the charges sheets! haha. Round 2 coming up - this time, its one bank as a test case! 100 people turned up in support and the Court called the cops - meat wagons and cars turned up - but the cops were really cool, and I managed to educate both the court manager and a Police Sergeant! - the Court Manager was in shock - she's just about to take a mortgage! lol x
                This is an update from White Rabbit....

Round 2 - ding ding

Linky (copy/paste into browser) --> youtube.com/watch?v=rwa2rKV5owA
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You mean the comment?

[video to be posted this week, Round 1 over - judge refused permission - he didnt like me having 6 banks, 7 accounts, and 89 suspects on the charges sheets! haha. Round 2 coming up - this time, its one bank as a test case! 100 people turned up in support and the Court called the cops - meat wagons and cars turned up - but the cops were really cool, and I managed to educate both the court manager and a Police Sergeant! - the Court Manager was in shock - she's just about to take a mortgage! lol x
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                    You mean the comment?
                    Yea I was bumping the last comment as I missed it

Comment

ah just got round to watching this and you boob have removed it.
                      anyone got another way of watching it?
                      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                        ah just got round to watching this and you boob have removed it.
                        anyone got another way of watching it?
                        Nooo it's on the new server - hang on I will PM you a link. Keep it private for now as new site is not finished

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Nooo it's on the new server - hang on I will PM you a link. Keep it private for now as new site is not finished
                          aw diamond geezer!
                          whilst you are there - not sure if you had chance to look at the PM i sent you the other day mate.
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                            aw diamond geezer!
                            whilst you are there - not sure if you had chance to look at the PM i sent you the other day mate.
                            pm? I will check mate - sorry been busy with trolls as you can imagine

Comment

I am very interested in this but I can't find the 34 min film anywhere...? Please can someone help me find it. Marlin have written to me too so how do I go about asking them to prove it?

Thank you very much.

Comment

You want to watch undercover dispatches?

Click here to save it to your PC and view at your leisure....

Comment

Working...
                                X