GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Do You Remember.......... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Remember..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Remember..........

As the title suggests, thought we could use this thread to reminisce about the good or not so good things we remember about the 'old' days.
    It can be anything you like, such as the toys you played with, songs you listened to, where you went etc etc.

I'll start.........

Do you remember where you were, the day the rains came at last in the long hot summer of 1976?

Re: Do You Remember..........

I just about remember that

Do you remember winding up a gramophone?

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      I just about remember that

Do you remember winding up a gramophone?

I only just remember black and white TV......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Do you remember your Grandparents always had sweets......mine had Mint imperials and I always think of them whenever I have a mint!

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        I only just remember black and white TV......

Comment

Do you remember Jamboree (or Lucky) Bags?

Comment

Do you remember going into the local shop and picking your biscuits from a barrel?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Do you remember this

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                Do you remember going into the local shop and picking your biscuits from a barrel?
                Nope!! But I do remember you could buy broken biscuits.

Originally posted by IF View Post
                Do you remember this

Oh yes!

Do you remember Top Of The Pops?

Comment

Who remembers this ?
                  What was it called ?

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
                    Do you remember Top Of The Pops?
                    Yes

Do you remember these

Comment

No cheating IF.......

Comment

What about Mr Ed? My gran knitted a jumper with his head on.

Comment

No cheating IF.......
                          How did you know that??

Comment

Who remembers this ?
                            What was it called ?
                            Could it be........Champion the wonder horse

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                              What about Mr Ed? My gran knitted a jumper with his head on.
                              Just a little before my time I think!

I mostly remember, Bill and Ben with Little Weeeeeeed, Andy Pandy, Teddy and Looby Loo.

Do you remember Trumpton?

Pugh, Pugh, Barney Magrew, Cuthbert, Dibble & Grub!

Comment

Working...
                              X