GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Do You Remember.......... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Remember..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do You Remember..........

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
    Do you remember Clackers? Lethal little things in the wrong hands!
    I make sure my clackers don't get into the wrong hands....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
      I make sure my clackers don't get into the wrong hands....
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Remember this theme tune?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	50s_12_small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1394100

Comment

Hands up who used to choose their breakfast cereal according to the free gift/toy inside?

Comment

The days when hot chocolate actually meant milk + cocoa + sugar, not the insipid "just add water" crud they sell nowadays

I still make it the proper way, and sometimes even indulge in one made with real chocolate melted into milk instead of cocoa powder
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

My Grandad has one of these

Comment

my Dad had one of those

Do you remember having to wear a daft stripey dress and a pudding bowl hat to school.

Always thought the dress smelled of egg, put me off eggs for life

I was brought up in a tenement flat with an outside loo on the downstairs landing, with a horrible big wooden seat which had to be scrubbed everytime you used it.

we didn't have a colour telly until I was around 19

when I started wearing contact lenses they were the wee hard ones, which bounced around like wee springs if you dropped them, and cost a fortune.

Mr D had delicate eyes, he had special soft lenses that had to be boiled every night in a wee individual boiler.............

my kids call my childhood the "black and white days"

I saw the first ever episode of Dr Who with the first Doctor

Comment

My first car.....It's was that colour too........
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wooden Morris traveller that I took to Knebworth and slept in the back with the seats down.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

My 1st Car 1966, same colour as this one.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hands up who used to choose their breakfast cereal according to the free gift/toy inside?
                          My hands are up...

Comment

Morris traveller was the first car I got on HP, nearly new cost me £500.00 HP of £30 a month that was over 35 years ago. A killer!

Does anyone remember the cats whisker radio? Dad built me one as a kid, had to measure the length of wire to match the radio waves, could only hear it through earphones.

Comment

Pippa Dee parties, remember those?

Nylon nighties that were a real fire hazzard!
                              I never had a Nylon nightie Fluffy.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                                I never had a Nylon nightie Fluffy.
                                It would've suited you vint

Comment

Working...
                                X