GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Do You Remember.......... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Remember..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do You Remember..........

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    My 1st Car 1966, same colour as this one.
    Now that was when you enjoyed your cars and why I got the car I have now. I still want to lick when I go out in the mornings.

Makes a change from Windows!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      It would've suited you vint
      It will, It will

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
        It will, It will
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I never had a Nylon nightie Fluffy.
          That's not what I heard!

Remember it's in your special cupboard!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
            That's not what I heard!

Remember it's in your special cupboard!
            Shhhhhhhhhh. That is my private place.

And tonight Mathew I am going to be....................

Comment

................ELVIS.???

Comment

Do you remember when you believed in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Fairies at the bottom of the garden.............. Go on, you know you did!

Comment

What do you mean believed??? Is there something you are not telling me
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well I was never sure about the Easter Bunny!?

Comment

................ELVIS.???
                      No No. Lucy

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        What do you mean believed??? Is there something you are not telling me
                        Close your ears Cym. Don't listen, they are all real. naughty Fluffystuff

Comment

No No. Lucy

Do you remember when you believed in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Fairies at the bottom of the garden.............. Go on, you know you did!
                          I'm sure there was no Easter Bunny when I was little...
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Do you remember Loons and how good the girls looked in them. Ahhhhhhhhh

Comment

Do you remember Loons and how good the girls looked in them. Ahhhhhhhhh
                              I wasn't looking at girls but I do remember how good the guys looked in black Ben Sherman shirts, white ties and Barathea coats
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                I wasn't looking at girls but I do remember how good the guys looked in black Ben Sherman shirts, white ties and Barathea coats
                                Ahhh. Skinhead Pixie!

Comment

Working...
                                X