GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Do You Remember.......... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Remember..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Remember..........

Who remembers no PC's.
    Who remembers parents shouting us in at 7pm.
    Who remembers when kids played outside and weren't hermits to a bedroom?
    Who remembers playing post mans knock?
    Who remembers Our Price records, granadavision, radio rentals, rumbelows, skol lager?

And best - who remembers tv's having a brown wooden surround with 3 buttons? Long before ch4 in the 80's!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      Could it be........Champion the wonder horse
      What was the dog called ?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Who remembers no PC's.
        Who remembers parents shouting us in at 7pm.
        Who remembers when kids played outside and weren't hermits to a bedroom?
        Who remembers playing post mans knock?
        Who remembers Our Price records, granadavision, radio rentals, rumbelows, skol lager?

And best - who remembers tv's having a brown wooden surround with 3 buttons? Long before ch4 in the 80's!!

ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          What was the dog called ?

Rebel!

Comment

What about Casey Jones , do you remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
              Rebel!

Saturday morning TV.....Great

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Saturday morning TV.....Great

Wasn't it!

Banana Splits - the programme and the dessert!

Comment

And the ......

Comment

I remember all so far!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I remember all so far!!

Can you believe, I just sang along with that and remembered every word! Not sure wether that's sad or impressive!

Now, who remembers their names?

Comment

Can you believe, I just sang along with that and remembered every word! Not sure wether that's sad or impressive!

Well I'm impressed

I cheated again!!

Fleegle (guitar, vocals), Bingo (drums, vocals), Drooper (bass, vocals) and Snorky (keyboards, effects)
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I only remember Bingo, Drooper....without Googling

Comment

Well I'm impressed

I cheated again!!

Fleegle (guitar, vocals), Bingo (drums, vocals), Drooper (bass, vocals) and Snorky (keyboards, effects)
                            I thought it was Flingo, not Fleegle.

Comment

Who remembers listening to Saturday morning radio or were we all watching TV?

Comment

Who Remembers.. Going into the chip shop for a free bag of crispys.
                                Collecting soft drinks bottles for the return fee

Comment

Working...
                                X