GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Do You Remember.......... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Remember..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do You Remember..........

Now you've lost me - Loons? Barathea coats?

Comment

I think the term was "smoothie" - skinheads wore Doc Martens and braces...and had a skinhead!

Actually I wasn't anything except an hormonal teenage girl...just appreciated a good-looking guy
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
        Now you've lost me - Loons? Barathea coats?
        Bless you fluffy, you're obviously too young

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Bless you fluffy, you're obviously too young
          It's a long time since I was too young for something!

Comment

Comment

Loons were hipster cotton trousers with Bell Bottoms. They came with unfinished bottoms, the trousers not the girls.

Comment

Do you remember when the material du jour was cheesecloth?

Comment

I used to love cheesecloth when I was slimmer.

Do you know any weight loss groups

Comment

Oh you're really naughty tonight!

If you're not careful I'll tell on you! So there!

Comment

Used to love my cheesecloth tops.

I wouldn't waste your money on a weight-loss group vint...you haven't got the willpower

Comment

It's the full moon Fluffy.

Do you remember loose sherbet

Comment

I wouldn't waste your money on a weight-loss group vint...you haven't got the willpower
                          You don't know how true that is Pixie.

Comment

Pixie 1-0 Vint

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                              It's the full moon Fluffy.

Do you remember loose sherbet
                              I used to love the cream soda sherbet. Didn't like the multi-coloured stuff...too gritty.

Comment

vint your making I larf

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
                                Do you remember when you believed in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Fairies at the bottom of the garden.............. Go on, you know you did!
                                Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                                What do you mean believed??? Is there something you are not telling me
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X