GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Winners announced for Debt Collection Awards - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winners announced for Debt Collection Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners announced for Debt Collection Awards

Winners announced for Debt Collection Awards

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 10th November 2011 17:10.

*the full list of winners of the Debt Collection Awards 2011. *More than 500 people attended the prestigious event, now in its fifth year, *which is still full of shyte...

Click to Read More...

* Admin remark in red!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Winners announced for Debt Collection Awards

I have added an appropriate comment, in red!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

there is only one comment on that site with reference to the winners announced, the company called traceadebt.........

James Gordon Johnson Director details - Linkedin linky
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I have added an appropriate comment, in red!

Last edited by IF; 10 November 2011, 16:54.
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
          there is only one comment on that site with reference to the winners announced, the company called traceadebt.........

James Gordon Johnson Director details - Linkedin linky
          I have made 2 posts, awaiting moderation!!

Comment

i was reading that this afternoon on credittoday website - all the announcements - Linky ---> Winners announced for Debt Collection Awards

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

funny as they come!

Comment

Could somebody tell me exactly who voted for these award winners? It certainly wasn't me. Possibly not NIddy either. I'm just guessing there.

My first prize for the 'Most Un-Eco-Friendly DCA' award goes to Westcot for wasting so much paper chasing debts which are unenforceable My second prize goes to Cabot for 'Services to Debtors' when buying loads of UE debt without checking it out first, and then having to admit it in writing later (an extra thank you in this category goes to the OFT for making that point clear in your recent Debt Guidance) And my third prize for 'Not Having a Clue Which Gives Debtors More Time to Confuse You' award goes to Moorcroft Anybody else got any nominations ?

Comment

No, but they couldn't even get a drink at the Statue Bar!!

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    Could somebody tell me exactly who voted for these award winners? It certainly wasn't me. Possibly not NIddy either. I'm just guessing there.
                    No need to guess, you just set your own trade organisation. Tell the ombudsman that you will save him a job by being self regulating thus saving him a job. Then when the time to hand out the gongs comes round you charge a silly amount of money per table at the awards and hand out the prizes to those who have spent the most or offered the biggest bung!

If you can interest enough people in joining your trade organisation you can also take a nice salary out of it as well.

Perhaps we should start one of our own, or has MSE or CAG already stolen my idea.

No Guessing what awards I would put Mr Lewis forward for

Last edited by Handyman; 10 November 2011, 21:44. Reason: typo
                    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

This has had me in fits all evening

Compliance Team of the Year – Sponsored by Lowell Group
                      Winner
                      1st Credit

Comment

I always like to see which comedian sells their soul to entertain this mob. Always creates a desire to punch the tv whenever they appear, some sort of involuntary reflex methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                          This has had me in fits all evening
                          And the winner of the category "Compliance Team of the Year" goes to 1st Credit Presumably for complying with the OFT sanctions imposed on it for issuing unfair Statutory Demands on debtors in an attempt to bully them into paying - some of whom lost their homes in the process

I'm sorry to see Experto Credite didn't pick up any gongs when they try so hard

Comment

Working...
                          X