GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    And breathe deed done , it certainly was much busier than usual in fact there was a queue.

Same at my polling station, and it been busier than normal all day

I had a chat with one of the polish lads at work , he asked what I was voting for I said leave his responce was "I don't blame you, if it was my country i'd have voted leave"
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I had a phone call from labour today asking me what I intend to vote and I said leave. He tried to make me change my mind.

Comment

So we are out! Very interesting times ahead ,.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Common sense prevailed by the majority of the nation so Independence Day has arrived.

There will be some tough times ahead as we break ties with Brussels, but let's not waiver, the right decision was made to work for the future of our own country and not propping up a failing EU !

Comment

Pound tumbles to lows not seen since 1985

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36611512

To be expected ......

Comment

Tough times perhaps, OH has been up all night telling me how upset all the luvvies look.Yes Alland let's not waiver.
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

just to bear in mind "markets" are about making money for individuals and the companies they work for, nought at all to do with what is best for the country

it will pass, because they will always jump to where the money is and the money is here, one of the best performing economies in the world at the moment

coverage is woeful on TV, the luvvies just cannot grasp why people voted this way and that snake in Edinburgh thinks she is going to have yet another referendum, I think not Think we might need a UK law just laying down the terms of referenda, no point in having endless referenda till you get the answer you actually want, devalues the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                  Tough times perhaps, OH has been up all night telling me how upset all the luvvies look.Yes Alland let's not waiver.
                  Well worth tough times to be free at last from the grip of the enemy

double whammy too Cameron resigns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9iSm72e-s

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
                    Same at my polling station, and it been busier than normal all day

I had a chat with one of the polish lads at work , he asked what I was voting for I said leave his responce was "I don't blame you, if it was my country i'd have voted leave"

I love the Polish , they are hard workers
                    Last edited by Spent2much; 24 June 2016, 08:41.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                      What rubbish, might take my blood to vote change that!

how far can these idiots stoop!
                      we took our own black pen and hubby said is it okay to vote in pen they said yes , so were just making sure our vote couldn't be rubbed out , dont trust the system .

Comment

Agreed Mrs D , S2M we took pens also.I do hope the Scottish aren't put in that position again .
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Happy Independance day xxxx

Comment

I took a black pen too!

The luvvies, big businesses, "experts" etc who wanted us to remain had their own vested interests for doing so. They didn't expect "the great unwashed" to revolt. By the way, I'm not against immigration, just so long as the immigrants are skilled, have a job and can contribute to the economy and can't have access to any benefits (including child benefit) for at least 5 years.

Sure, it's going to be tough for a while...a bit like having an operation where it hurts at first but the long term benefits are worth it.

Happy Indepence Day!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                              Pound tumbles to lows not seen since 1985

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36611512

To be expected ......
                              Not as bad as I had expected, FTSE and dollar are starting to regain a bit of what was lost, and the euro is higher than it was a couple of years ago so it should find its level by the niddle of next week when the immediate panic is over
                              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

I used a pen too.

But to be realistic - if there was to be a rigging, the way to do it would be to have separate batches of already prepared ballot papers, and devise means to substitute them.

Comment

Working...
                                X