GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

It didn't take the Remain side long to become strident and confrontational. Shouting over the Leave speakers once again.

Comment

True, SW. Especially that Scottish woman shouting at Boris.

Looks as if Boris and Khan are going to slug it out!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ha!

An excerpt from Cameron's 2013 Bloomberg speech -

In his 2013 Bloomberg speech, the prime minister described his vision for the future of the EU. It was no longer necessary to win the peace but to secure prosperity. He said that it was unsurprising that the British people are independent, forthright and passionate in their defense of sovereignty, because Britain is an island nation. He told the audience that the EU needs to reform. If it doesn’t, more of the same would:
        • Not secure a long-term future for the eurozone.
        • Not see the EU keeping pace with the new powerhouse economies.
        • Not bring the European Union any closer to its citizens.
        • Just produce more of the same – less competitiveness, less growth, fewer jobs.

Does that sound familiar at all ??

Comment

I do think the remain camp have been confrontational all the way through , the leaves have at least tried to give reasons whereas remain haven't really come up with anything.Watching Billingsgate market now on sky, the traders want out , fisheries again.
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06...ul-prejudices/

Comment

Alarming reading -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...orst-come.html

Comment

Voting for Christmas?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...European-Union

Comment

Believe all and be damned one has to use one head NOT what Fred says down the Pub/ex Major or the un elected leader (says it all) , just use common sense and not thoughts (can be very dangerous),

Comment

That's nearly it then , what a lot of spouting over the months ,shall be so glad not to hear any more......amen

One more thing what's going to happen to the 2 gents who lean on the park gate near here and put the EU to rights.?

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      That's nearly it then , what a lot of spouting over the months ,shall be so glad not to hear any more......amen

One more thing what's going to happen to the 2 gents who lean on the park gate near here and put the EU to rights.?

Depends if they cannot find a decent subject

Comment

Mmmmmm

Comment

I was very impressed with Boris's performance last night. He seemed much calmer and more rational. Plus, he scored one of the biggest points in all the debates by his punchline about "Independence Day". Bet that won a lot of votes.

I'm totally with you, Nanna - fed up with all the shouting and lying toads. Cameron is still banging on about Churchill, as though just using his name will secure votes. And John Major with him - he looks as if he has got "has been" stamped all through him.

At least we are going to see the last of those "celebrities" announcing which side they support. As if the public, sheep-like will vote for whom they recommend. Most of them have hardly enough brain cells to work it out, anyway.

Will be interested to see the final result ....

Comment

On ITV.com they are saying if you vote to leave take your own pen, so they can't change the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                              On ITV.com they are saying if you vote to leave take your own pen, so they can't change the vote.

What rubbish, might take my blood to vote change that!

how far can these idiots stoop!

Comment

Just saying !

Comment

Working...
                                X