GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Don't sodding believe it Newsnight tonight ..... Life after Brexit ..... you couldn't make it up .
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      The result was achieved because of the poor way in which the arguments were made and the areas on which they focused.
      I totally agree, Cym.

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      It was more than 50/50...not much but still more which is all you need in this country in a democratic vote.
      Too true, Pixie. If we move those particular goalposts now where would it stop - anarchy!

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      I too was one of the 'fools' who voted to stay in the Common Market...for the trade agreement. I didn't vote to be governed by Brussels.
      As was I, But things were different in those days - not least, because we did not have very sophisticated ways of receiving information and were not so well-informed.

Anyway, enough of the "post mortems", let's roll up our sleeves and make our country great again.
      Well said, Pixie.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What is noticeable is that the Vote Leave leaders made short conciliatory speeches, attempting to build bridges to the other camp. What you hear from the other side is all political agitating and divisiveness. Sturgeon in particular, attempting to get Sadiq Khan onside with her. IMO they are all doing a huge disservice to this nation.

Comment

Here here SW. I haven't got any time for Sturgeon.

Comment

I think the Remain campaign scored an own goal by using the celebrities and the luvvies that they did. Bob Geldof sticking the Vs up at the fishermen was disgraceful and probably made quite a few undecideds vote for Leave.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

http://www.anorak.co.uk/431103/polit...xit-vote.html/

Comment

Wonder if they are daft enough to do that there would be anarchy.

Cameron did say at the start the outcome would be binding.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                  Wonder if they are daft enough to do that there would be anarchy.

Cameron did say at the start the outcome would be binding.
                  I would not put anything past the vested interests.

Comment

On 26 January 2016, David Lammy claimed that 1 million Indians sacrificed their lives during the Second World War, not for the survival of Britain and to fight Nazism, but instead for the "European Project". - Wikipedia

WTF?

Comment

like I said a lot of shyte being talked they all need to shut up and give it some deep thought, if David Lammy, Tim Farran, or snake Sturgeon or any other idiot feels unable to process the democratic will of the British people, there is a very easy answer, they can piss off and we can save their exorbitant wages, simples.

Comment

Remember Passport to Pimlico?

Comment

loved that film

Comment

Would be so funny if England were to win the football ..........you never know ....

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                              Remember Passport to Pimlico?
                              A classic.

Comment

A lot of what is being said by Europe is posturing whilst the real discussions are taking place. There is loads of ignorant scaremongering, everything needs to calm down over the next few weeks/days.

Comment

Working...
                                X