GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

EU referendum: UK 'must not delay leaving'

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36618317

I think they are all sulking ........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I wonder which country will call a referendum next?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The news said they want us out asap to show others they need not bother with a referendum , it won't be tolerated.!
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Morgan Stanley announce they are moving 2000 jobs from London so thats 2000 people a) unemployed so claiming benefit, b) not paying tax on income, c) not spending in the local economy

I hope everyone is satisfied

It is the first of many

On top of that we face a return to the Troubles in Northern Ireland and the break up of Great Britain as Scotland goes it alone

The vast majority of younger people voted in , it was older people who voted out and they will be dead before the true pain hits

By the way, as the £ drops , oil hence petrol hence all goods will increase in price, imported goods will increase in price.
          To those that like to go on booze cruises and stock up on cheap fags and drink that will be gone

There is one reason and one reason only that fart farce (Trump) thinks it is a good idea and that is because it benefits the U.S. because it weakens Europe , he doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything other than the USA

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            we took our own black pen and hubby said is it okay to vote in pen they said yes , so were just making sure our vote couldn't be rubbed out , dont trust the system .
            So you believed the crap that was on FB?

Comment

Tighten your purses - back to the past!

Comment

I'll get my dinosaur club x
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Wooster View Post
                  Morgan Stanley announce they are moving 2000 jobs from London so thats 2000 people a) unemployed so claiming benefit, b) not paying tax on income, c) not spending in the local economy
                  Except that Morgan Stanley have denied that they are moving and said it is a lie.
                  Frankfurt has been trying to get banks and financial people to move there for a few years now, so if/when rumours come out about anyone moveing there, it was started well before the referendum was held
                  When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Well, I was AWOL at my son's last night but we watched the results coming in and could not believe them!

I honestly expected the "Remainders" to make up lost ground in the last few days and probably win by about 10%. But I was very wrong - glad Cameron has resigned and now wondering who will replace him. Boris has suddenly changed into someone much more serious.

Love the picture, Deepie. Think one of the more light-hearted aspects of voting day was posting pictures of dogs at polling stations on the Internet. My son took this one of my grand-dog - think she is quite adorable!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ElsaPS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	1411112

Comment

best looking poll-dog (apart from mine of course) what's he called?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        EU referendum: UK 'must not delay leaving'

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36618317

I think they are all sulking ........
                        serve em right if they had listened to DC at the beginning of the year, there might have been a compromise but they were just too bloody pig headed and greedy................

Comment

Originally posted by Wooster View Post

I hope everyone is satisfied

It is the first of many

On top of that we face a return to the Troubles in Northern Ireland and the break up of Great Britain as Scotland goes it alone

The vast majority of younger people voted in , it was older people who voted out and they will be dead before the true pain hits

By the way, as the £ drops , oil hence petrol hence all goods will increase in price, imported goods will increase in price.
                          To those that like to go on booze cruises and stock up on cheap fags and drink that will be gone

There is one reason and one reason only that fart farce (Trump) thinks it is a good idea and that is because it benefits the U.S. because it weakens Europe , he doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything other than the USA
                          More scaremongering from the Remainers...

I think there may well be short term pain for long term gain but it will be worth it. One of the reasons I voted Leave was to protect the future for my children and grandchildren. Whilst I'm not against Europe per se, I am against being told what to do by people that haven't been elected and so can't be held accountable for their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                            serve em right if they had listened to DC at the beginning of the year, there might have been a compromise but they were just too bloody pig headed and greedy................
                            Definitely agree MrsD. And they're frightened about "contagion"...as if wanting sovereignty over your own country is a disease!

Comment

Thanks, Mrs. D. He is a she - called Elsa (named by my grand-daughter) after the Frozen character.

And she is so cuddly .....

(She may well be visiting the polling station again very soon - there may well be another general election soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                Thanks, Mrs. D. He is a she -
                                Pink lead gives it away ............

Comment

Working...
                                X