GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
    It's probably the same story with these doom and gloom forecasts that Camer-Borne have been spoonfeeding us all for the past few months.
    Probably is, all the scaremongering and headlines about the euro/£ going down were flying around when it was 1.26 bank rate, but I did not see any headlineds a couple of years back when it was 1.14 and the world carried on turning
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Apparently the pound us up !!! There's another debate on tonight don't know if I can watch. What the hell difference is Beckham going to make ?
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        Apparently the pound us up !!! There's another debate on tonight don't know if I can watch. What the hell difference is Beckham going to make ?
        Just because you (not you Nanna) might hero-worship his footballing skills would be no reason to vote as he does, would it?

I see the French businesses are now telling us to vote Remain via full page ads in UK papers. Desperation or what?

Just the same as George Soros, that man of the people, telling us to vote Remain.

Comment

----> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ker-and-odds1/
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

http://www.lawyersforbritain.org/bre...ade-deal.shtml

Comment

http://www.farmersforbritain.co.uk/#...h-the-eu/ykr0e

Comment

SW I've only ever seen him running up and down the side lines pulling his socks up.Ive never really understood him.

Comment

SW I've only ever seen him running up and down the side lines pulling his socks up.Ive never really understood him.
                  I don't follow any football myself.

Comment

Am going to try to watch tonight's - if I can stay awake! Boris is always good value, though.

Interesting, I was in Waitrose coffee shop at lunch-time and two very "middle England" ladies of a certain age were quite passionate about getting out! In fact, one made a very pertinent point that, if we end up staying in, the rest of the EU will regard us as a joke and push us around even more. Made me think. (Mind you, most people around here are voting "leave", gardens are full of "leave" placards.)

SW, love the reference to "Camer-borne" - so apt! I think the people themselves are very interchangeable!

Comment

Lots have placards in gardens round here saying ,vote leave we want our country back.

Comment

Have just switched on the BBC debate. I have to say, this referendum is generating far more interest than the last (or any other one!) general election did. It does sound as if people expect the result to be close - unless there is a lot of panicking on voting day, and people opt for the status quo.

Cameron is panicking - he has the podium out in Downing Street - his favourite pose!

The announcer has just said that there is a van driving up and down outside the hall, playing "There'll always be an England"! I do love the element of farce in this campaign - or is it really farce???

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Have just switched on the BBC debate. I have to say, this referendum is generating far more interest than the last (or any other one!) general election did. It does sound as if people expect the result to be close - unless there is a lot of panicking on voting day, and people opt for the status quo.

Cameron is panicking - he has the podium out in Downing Street - his favourite pose!

The announcer has just said that there is a van driving up and down outside the hall, playing "There'll always be an England"! I do love the element of farce in this campaign - or is it really farce???
                          They may screen the new Dad's Army film inside the arena.

Comment

With this hour of analysis and opinion before the debate proper, people watching channel 130 will have information overload before the main event even starts.

Comment

Lots have placards in gardens round here saying ,vote leave we want our country back.
                              I've seen a number of Vote Leave posters and placards in this area, but I don't recall seeing any Remain ones, only a handful of cars with In window stickers. Most of the MP's for this area are for Leave.

Comment

With this hour of analysis and opinion before the debate proper, people watching channel 130 will have information overload before the main event even starts.
                                That includes me, SW!

I've seen a number of Vote Leave posters and placards in this area, but I don't recall seeing any Remain ones, only a handful of cars with In window stickers. Most of the MP's for this area are for Leave.
                                Same here! Although our actual MP is voting "Remain" - wonder if it is anything to do with the neighbouring constituency's (Witney) MP???

Hope Dimbleby can control this for two hours - he does get a bit "bumbly" at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X