GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

He did, BUT he is passing the buck to the next in charge, because he is embarrased by the outcome of the "sure" vote and no one knows what the chuff is happening. Junker needs a quick slap arragant sod
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      That's an absolute disgrace I can only see trouble ahead if it succeeds.
      If the courts decide that parliament must make the decision you feel we should just ignore the law and to hell with the consequences.

Remember, if Parliament had wanted the referendum to be binding it could have legislated for it but neither side was prepared to take that risk so we now have the mess we are in

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        I blame the government for not having a plan in place , they were arrogant enough to think all the minions would do as we are told.He also said the result was legal and binding.
        Cameron was too busy organising the Treasury, various civil servants, big business, foreign politicians, etc etc in support of his Remain campaign.

Comment

Don't think there would have uproar if we had come to heal.I am under the impression the elite think the UK is London and how dare we have an opinion.
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X