GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Its a shame that there is not a europewide referendum because around half the German people would be likely to vote out, I bet Cameron would not be liking that if it were a public fact. and people in other countries would also be very likely to vote out if they were given the chance. Thats starting to hit home now in Brussels and there are some worried people there at the moment.
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
      Just now in the House of Lords tribute there was a woman crying and referencing Martin Luther King and Ghandi ! As Rees-Mogg might say, they all need to calm down.
      I think we should compile a list of all the famous historical figures whose names have been cited in this campaign - some names by both sides! Don't think Heath or Thatcher have had a mention yet - but I may well be wrong.

And I know I am being facetious, but it is my way of coping with all the stupidity being bandied about!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/exp...co-Giannangeli

Comment

Of course big business men want to stay in gets their pockets fat . Small businesses however have to pay to get through all the red tape so want out .Phee it's getting on my nerves now .
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

BBC's fact-check says Uk biggest earner from EU is the Service sector - banks, insurance companies etc.
            The problem with that is that it doesn't translate into money into the economy, as the banks are not paying commensurate amounts of UK tax.
            http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-bri...0UH0DN20160103

Also Experian and RSA Insurance etc -
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-pay-tax.html

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              Phee it's getting on my nerves now .
              It's been getting on my nerves the day it started, Nanna. Which is why I have been making so many daft comments - helps my sanity.

Plus, all that football on the telly is also getting on my nerves.

Never mind, after Thursday all the referendum stuff will be over - oh no, they will have to analyse it all to the nth degree!

Don't know how much longer the football has got to go, though. I am a sport-phobic!

Comment

I feel as if I have strayed into the plot of a far-fetched Hollywood drama.

I've had an email from Global Citizen. In a bizarre coincidence Jo Cox's birthday falls the day before the Referendum. Events are being organised all over for that day, with the theme of Unity "to celebrate the values that Jo stood for". Cameron et al must be wetting themselves at the opportunity presented to them.

Comment

Not looking good for Brexit !,bookies odds now 1/4 against and its not often the bookies get it wrong !
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                    Not looking good for Brexit !,bookies odds now 1/4 against and its not often the bookies get it wrong !
                    But they did at the last general election !

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      But they did at the last general election !
                      You have a point there cym, let's hope the trend continues this week....

Comment

My son is on a 6 month posting with the EU. He keeps finding out new proposals for after the election. We will be financially worse off and have considerably less power.

The migration issues are quite a red herring!

Comment

Madness.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-flying-england-flags-car-8242218#rlabs=2%20rt$category%20p$4

Comment

You don't think they want to keep us in because EU need an extra 12.5℅ do you ?

Been listening to Steve Hilton former advisor to Cameron, he said that he would be asked to come up with figures for whatever was needed to present to the public, in effect make them up and his information is interesting .He is probably the only one I've heard who makes complete sense.
                            Last edited by nanna58; 21 June 2016, 13:38.
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                              You don't think they want to keep us in because EU need an extra 12.5℅ do you ?

Been listening to Steve Hilton former advisor to Cameron, he said that he would be asked to come up with figures for whatever was needed to present to the public, in effect make them up and his information is interesting .He is probably the only one I've heard who makes complete sense.
                              I have a feeling that he is the weapon the leave people have been waiting for, it confirms what most of us already knew, but a lot of people will not have believed.
                              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

It's probably the same story with these doom and gloom forecasts that Camer-Borne have been spoonfeeding us all for the past few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X