GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Sounds a bit scary, Nanna.

I think things may well turn nasty tomorrow - whatever the outcome!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Come on, lets get it done. out, out, out and stick up two fingers up to Europe. I love the idea of having our very own independance day. We can celebrate every year, lol. The EU will collapse in a while if we leave. Germany won't pay for it.

Comment

Well said Mikey xxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Out for me .........

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
            Interesting that of all the Germans I have spoken to about it, only 1 thinks the UK would be better off in, and most said they would like to see a referendum so that they have a chance to vote out as well
            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

C4 debate - what a shambles. Remain as per usual determined to shout over and drown out the Leave speakers. Paxo ineffective in controlling the show.

Comment

Well folks we've reached the day of decision ...lets hope enough of the nation has the balls to vote to get our country back under our control.
                Although if the vote is for "out" we will still have to find a bunch of politicians who aren't liars to run the country and that's going to be about as easy as finding a journalist who writes the truth,and as we've seen throughout this referendum campaign that's pretty much an impossibility ...lairs and lies from the lot of them !

Ive cast my postal vote before I left the UK last week and will be watching with interest for the next 24hours !

Comment

To All Leavers ---- Goodbye, wonder where you are going, space station full

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                    To All Leavers ---- Goodbye, wonder where you are going, space station full
                    Ha ha.

Looks like being a big turnout in this area. I heard at the polling station that they are much busier than usual at elections.

Comment

My big worries are that the undecided will vote for 'the devil you know' and vote to Remain and the celebrity-obsessed millenials will vote for whichever side their favourite celebrity is supporting. In my opinion, the Remain politicians are only thinking of their own futures ( either in the Eurocracy or on the boards of big companies) and not about the future of our country. I've seen through the lies, rhetoric and scaremongering and read the independent research and I'm voting Leave.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          My big worries are that the undecided will vote for 'the devil you know' and vote to Remain and the celebrity-obsessed millenials will vote for whichever side their favourite celebrity is supporting. In my opinion, the Remain politicians are only thinking of their own futures ( either in the Eurocracy or on the boards of big companies) and not about the future of our country. I've seen through the lies, rhetoric and scaremongering and read the independent research and I'm voting Leave.
                          I think too that some people have not looked at what is happening in Europe, where there are deep divisions and growing numbers of people in some other countries who want a referendum too. Even if this country votes to remain, I think that sooner or later the dissatisfaction within Europe is going to lead to some country voting to leave.
                          Last edited by Still Waving; 23 June 2016, 12:56.

Comment

And breathe deed done , it certainly was much busier than usual in fact there was a queue.
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Voted for remain.

I would bet on leave winning though, if I had to make a call.

I've not got my heart set ideologically in big sense either way to be honest.

If we leave, it will certainly be some entertaining and interesting times politically.

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
                                Voted for remain.

I would bet on leave winning though, if I had to make a call.

I've not got my heart set ideologically in big sense either way to be honest.

If we leave, it will certainly be some entertaining and interesting times politically.
                                What hasn't come out during the Campaign is that a vote for Remain is a vote for the Euro and single currency. It also handcuffs UK Government for ever. The remain vote empowers the European Union over the Government for ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X