GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

I find it curious that they are extending the register to vote , when at the election they said tough should have registered earlier .
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      I find it curious that they are extending the register to vote , when at the election they said tough should have registered earlier .
      I find it curious that so many people - apparently wanting to vote - should leave it to the very last moment to try to register. Doesn't leave much time for authenticity checks. Hmmm. I can see Remain supporters in revolving doors at the polling stations.

Comment

Spot on x

Cameron's on now same old same old , yawn , seems lost the plot x

2days xtra for the remain mmmmmmm
        Last edited by nanna58; 8 June 2016, 17:38.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Blair's on , hubby says his £100m ought to be shoved alight where the sun doesn't shine.Ambassador to the middle East for peace .Mind you he gives 80% of his time free.

That worked then.

Comment

I enjoyed your summary, Roger, and am sure your conclusion is "spot on" and that it will not be "business as usual". What a debacle!

Good point, Alland, not sure whether we would vote to get in to the EU. I did vote in the 1974/5(?) "referendum" - not sure what it was called back then! I did vote to stay in - if my memory serves me correctly I think it was an overwhelming "remain" vote.

And they have certainly moved those goalposts about voting registration ...

Have also noticed that a certain Martin Lewis is campaigning for the "remain" group. How many of the "MSE refugees" on here agree with him????

Comment

I have not heard the leave siide say (and am not sure why) anything about TTIP, the punishment Greece got when they needed that bailout and said no to the first lot of austerity measures, or the proportional representation that is supposed to be coming in and would mean UK have even less of a "say" in what goes on. If those things were also put to the forefront of the arguements there would be a lot of people in the remain camp scurrying around trying to find answers
              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Going back to those people who did not manage to get registered to vote, did they not register/vote for the General Election, which was only last year???

Just saying

Comment

Andrew Neil really tearing into Georgie Porgie. At last, some substance emerging - hope he interviews more of them!

Still a shame that they are not going "head to head" - Boris against Cameron is needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    Going back to those people who did not manage to get registered to vote, did they not register/vote for the General Election, which was only last year???

Just saying
                    This scenario does seem pretty fishy to me.

Comment

More whale-like I say ,Phee politicians = pocket lining.

Comment

Have you head about Blair and Major in Ireland ? Gone over telling them hostilities will restart and the border will fail if we leave.Irish PM says absolutely not peace process is committed and solid and the border won't change. I can't get my head round it .

Comment

The first Tory plant Sarah Wollaston has been revealed, apparently another due to be revealed soon.

Comment

Have you head about Blair and Major in Ireland ? Gone over telling them hostilities will restart and the border will fail if we leave.Irish PM says absolutely not peace process is committed and solid and the border won't change. I can't get my head round it .
                            Watching them live now. Blair full of hollow waffle.

- - - Updated - - -

The first Tory plant Sarah Wollaston has been revealed, apparently another due to be revealed soon.
                            Yes, odd reason to suddenly decide that EU is good after all.

Comment

Did anyone watch the debate last night ? I was disgusted how the remains behaved, attack attack attack , never really saying anything. The older people are too blame for pressure on NHS ....... yeah right .

Comment

Did anyone watch the debate last night ? I was disgusted how the remains behaved, attack attack attack , never really saying anything. The older people are too blame for pressure on NHS ....... yeah right .
                                Yes, disgraceful. What a trio of harpies.

Equally disgraceful behaviour by Eddie Izzard on Question Time.

The Remain campaigners really need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X