GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DGJsaver UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DGJsaver UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGJsaver UE Diary

Hi All

Thought i would add ours (on behalf of my wife)

Barclays loan

Offered reduced payments - told no

Requested CCA - Jan 2010
    Sent non compliant CCA (looked at by Niddy)
    Various (but not that many) threat letters etc
    Now at the stage of having sent our final response
    The alleged debt is now with Debt Managers Ltd (who we think are part of Barclays)
    They offered settlement a few weeks ago.
    We sent final response..again
    Now DM Ltd write threating court action (the word MAY is used a lot....)
    Now wondering wether to send Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To Commence Litigation template , am awaiting advise from you people !

Barclaycard

Offered reduced figure - told no

Requested CCA Jan 2010
    Sent T & C`s...
    etc etc , have Final Responsed to this as well , and its with CDCS Ltd , who again ,we think are in house...
    Have not heard anything for a few weeks on this..

Will update , when we can or when we have something to share

Cheers all

D

Re: DGJsaver UE Diary

Barclays Loan: Send this to DM Ltd: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Barclaycard: ---> Do nothing
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Done

Agreed

Cheers mucker

Comment

excellent - keep us updated
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by DGJsaver
          Done

Agreed

Cheers mucker
          Crickey! Haven't heard mucker for donkey's years!!!
          Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

mucker? lol - guess that's like calling someone "mate"?

Comment

Just an update re : loan

it must have crossed in the post but Debt Managers have sent a letter which arrived Saturday offering a discounted settlement if i call them ASAP....less than a week after the letter threating court action....

Have filed it.....

Comment

it must have crossed in the post but Debt Managers have sent a letter which arrived Saturday offering a discounted settlement if i call them ASAP....less than a week after the letter threating court action....

Have filed it.....
                OOOOH! You lucky thing! How much "Discount" did they offer you? 10%... 15%... 100%?????!!!!
                Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

They didnt specify , again......... , just again it says your account qualifys as one we would like to reach a settlement on.....it doesnt really matter settlement wise anyway , unless it was for say 90% and even then its pushing it.......money too tight to mention as the song goes

Comment

Have filed it.....

Yep just ignore them matey - you can't afford a F&F anyway, plus the only one worth considering is a 90% write off lol :xmas9

Comment

Update

Re Barclaycard

Letter yesterday from Robinson Way saying they `intend` court action, if payment is not received they `may` start proceedings` and that this problem will not go away or be forgotten....

They then offer me to pay via credit card or debit card, the sweethearts

Any advice guys....?

Cheers

Comment

Update

Re Barclaycard

Letter yesterday from Robinson Way saying they `intend` court action, if payment is not received they `may` start proceedings` and that this problem will not go away or be forgotten....

They then offer me to pay via credit card or debit card, the sweethearts

Any advice guys....?

Cheers
                        Hiya, send this back matey: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

Cheers NID , hope your well mate

Comment

Cheers NID , hope your well mate
                            Hiya, yes mate - wondered where you'd been hiding, thought you'd deserted us for the green snotty site again! Ermmm, you have LOL

Hows things....? 2

Comment

Not bad mate , havent made a single post on the DFW site for weeks and weeks , all the info given to posters looks naff and ill thought out , i think those of us lucky enough to have been there when you and a selected couple of others were not getting abuse etc , should be very greatful..

Comment

Working...
                              X