GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Coffeedog's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffeedog's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffeedog's UE Diary

Hi NID and all,

I posted over on MSE and Niddy was a great source of help to me ;K5 . I have two loans with Natwest. After following the process I have had letters from Natwest telling me that they have 'misfiled' the agreement in respect of one loan ( Loan A) and two further letters admiting they can not take any court action :UE

For the other, (Loan B) I have had no response at all, despite sending exactly the same letters.

In June I received two default notices for both loans but the accounts have not yet been defaulted. They have never ever shown on any credit report!

Now I've received a further letter asking for repayment proposals from Natwest Credit Management services in respect of both accounts. If I don't,they [size=5]say that they will take court action or send someone round to the house ! I'm going to send them a copy of the letters they sent me in respect of Loan A saying they can't take court action. What should i send in respect of Loan B? Should i send them copies of the letters i've sent before ( ie final response letter - no CCA) together with a harassment and threat of doorstep visit template ?

thanks again - Great to see you back NID and hope that your daughter is on the mend now.

Ps I really can't have a CCJ or i will lose my job! ;P-;

Re: Coffeedog's Diary

;Hi1 can anyone help?

Comment

Hiya

stop stressing, its a blind threat - they cannot just ccj you, there is a process and you defend that process..... stop worrying honestly. Send this back regards to loan 2: viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

As for loan 1 (unenforceable) you'd send them a photocopy of their letter to you saying they cannot find the agreement and then send this with a cover letter saying "no action can be taken under s.127 CCA1974 - see attached proof from the lender that they cannot find the agreement and that no formal action can be taken. I suggest you pass the account back to them.

Thats about it ;30
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you - i was stressing a bit. ( only a bit !) I'll get onto that and see what comes back. I've been lucky so far, this is the first letter like this i've had. I'm sure i'll develop a thick skin to it soon ;;@

Comment

Originally posted by coffeedog
          Thank you - i was stressing a bit. ( only a bit !) I'll get onto that and see what comes back. I've been lucky so far, this is the first letter like this i've had. I'm sure i'll develop a thick skin to it soon ;;@
          I'm sure you will too..... just remember 99% if the time you hold the trump card, not the lender ;-y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello,

Have now received a chasing letter from Triton. Am going to send them Account sold whilst in dispute letter plus copy of the recent letter i sent to natwest. Hope this is right. I understand that they are in house?

On the plus side, i have also received my third letter from Natwest confirming one of the account is unenforceable and that they will not take enforcement action. ;LOL

Comment

Originally posted by coffeedog
              Hello,

Have now received a chasing letter from Triton. Am going to send them Account sold whilst in dispute letter plus copy of the recent letter i sent to natwest. Hope this is right. I understand that they are in house?

On the plus side, i have also received my third letter from Natwest confirming one of the account is unenforceable and that they will not take enforcement action. ;LOL
              Hiya, send this to Triton: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2310#p2310

And well done on Natpest :UE

Comment

Thanks ;K5 - Lets see what comes back !

Comment

Thanks ;K5 Let's see what comes back!

Comment

Fingers crossed - not much (will come back)!

Comment

Re: Coffeedog's UE Diary

Hi all and NID,

Have been away on holiday and have returned to a fantastic letter from Natwest regarding the 2nd loan account , which they have always ignored. It says the following.... "we regret to advise that the loan agreement has been misfiled...our record of the setting up of the loan agreement has insufficient detail to enable us to recreate the agreement with the required degree of certainty this course of action requires....we will be unable to take steps to enforce repayment of the loan. S77(4) only prevents us from pursuing recovery of the debt through the courts" :UE

This has cheered me up no end after coming back to cold england and i'm eternally grateful to you NID. This is the second one with natwest where they have confirmed :UE and i can handle writing to debt collectors in the knowledge there is bug*** all Natwest can do! In fact, they've gone one better and confirmed they can't recreate the agreement! Thank you so much, you have really helped me. I was on the verge of not being able to live properly, always paying for food and petrol for at least the last week of the month on other credit which had nearly run out. This saves me £500+ a month which can go to other debts now.

They have already passed the debt onto a recovery agent a few weeks ago who i told to go away. Have heard nothing since i've been away.

So please everyone, take heart. I know it is difficult when you are going through the process but it does work. This has taken me since mid november last year when i wrote a CCA request letter.

NID - ;Ht

Comment

Wow that's a fantastic result! ;-y ;-y ;-y ;-y
                        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Brilliant news.... Well done.

Comment

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee
                              Love the emoticon Diddly - you crack me up ;LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X