GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Gerry x x x

Comment

Boy i would have loved to have been there
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        Boy i would have loved to have been there
        lol

Poor dopey's having a nightmare isn't she....

Gerry x x

Comment

Oh dear, Mrs. Dopey.

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read your account of your "visitor"! You certainly are going through the mill, though.

The ResolveCall bloke sounds like a right plonker! I had a visit from one of their lot before I moved - he was a scary size - enormous (i.e. overweight!) and I am only 5'3" and just over 8 stone! But, when I told him that the account was in dispute he just scribbled something down on a card and handed it to me. The account number and outstanding amount was wrong!

Don't think "yours" behaved in an appropriate manner. Worth a complaing to Barclaycard, I would think! Had to laugh at him mouthing their name, though - as you do in front of children! Hope you throw the book at him!

Love and hugs,

xxx
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mrs D, sorry but you just made my night. I'm pissed (lol) but what you wrote has me in stitches....

Off to wee myself again haha.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps well done. You handled it well

pps is the dog ok!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Mrs D, sorry but you just made my night. I'm pissed (lol) but what you wrote has me in stitches....

Off to wee myself again haha.
                Thats was close call, I'm glad i wasn't bending over when you got back, you'd have been away with ma pampers!!!

Gerry x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  ps well done. You handled it well

pps is the dog ok!
                  Niddy

Are you moonlighting with the R.S.P.C.A. as well????

gerry x

Comment

the dog is fine, he's have just have licked him to death anyway, no use at all as an attack dog, just a big soft lump.

Chaos is the default mode for this bloody family, unfortunate wee man just staggered into the middle of it.

had a wee drink, off to sleep like a wee log before the big fight tomorrow, she's got 189 incriminating emails to show the meeting!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                      the dog is fine, he's have just have licked him to death anyway, no use at all as an attack dog, just a big soft lump.

Chaos is the default mode for this bloody family, unfortunate wee man just staggered into the middle of it.

had a wee drink, off to sleep like a wee log before the big fight tomorrow, she's got 189 incriminating emails to show the meeting!!!!!
                      Good luck honey, we'll all be thinking of you..

Gerry x

Comment

All the best for tomorrow xx

Comment

good luck tomorrow! make sure you have your weetabix/ready brek! xx

Comment

Good luck tmw mrs stroppy - not that you need it.

Seriously, best of luck....

Comment

and Good Luck from me, too.
                              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Hi ya hun........ Phew watta day!!!!

I hope everything goes ok today.

xx

Comment

Working...
                                X