GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

talking of thick

MrD's Lloyds UE
    Its been through quite a few DCAs and was sent to Debt Managers Ltd last month.
    sent off sold in dispute
    got a very polite letter back saying they didn't know and will go back to Lloyds
    another letter received on Saturday, telling me that Lloyds says that my previous letter (account sold in dispute) does not relate to Mr D's lloyds account and I have to send them a letter explaining why its in dispute?????
    Want to be careful here cos don't want to freebase away and admit the debt,
    suggestions peeps???

Comment

i dont blame you for not knowing what to put back, they sound as though they're being sneaky... new low life tactics perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
        talking of thick

MrD's Lloyds UE
        Its been through quite a few DCAs and was sent to Debt Managers Ltd last month.
        sent off sold in dispute
        got a very polite letter back saying they didn't know and will go back to Lloyds
        another letter received on Saturday, telling me that Lloyds says that my previous letter (account sold in dispute) does not relate to Mr D's lloyds account and I have to send them a letter explaining why its in dispute?????
        Want to be careful here cos don't want to freebase away and admit the debt,
        suggestions peeps???
        Just ignore for now and see what they do next
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks I2D what do you think of a prove it letter? Cos if it isn't Mr D's Lloyds (and believe me it IS), then I wouldn't have clue which one it is. Lloyds do have a bit of a track record of denying all knowledge of depts when questioned, had this with both our accounts when we entered the DMP at first.

Comment

thanks I2D what do you think of a prove it letter? Cos if it isn't Mr D's Lloyds (and believe me it IS), then I wouldn't have clue which one it is. Lloyds do have a bit of a track record of denying all knowledge of depts when questioned, had this with both our accounts when we entered the DMP at first.
            No just leave it for now
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              No just leave it for now
              I agree, best to leave it Mrs D - I2D is right here.... best left well alone
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

a wee flurry of shyte to-day

the eejits at MBNA have sent MrD's totally UE CC (even got a lovely letter confirming this) to Westcot, this is around the fourth or fifth mob for this one.
                Have sent off a sold in dispute enclosing a copy of MBNAs letters admitting no CCA.

MBNA have also sent my Virgin CC to Westcot, sold in dispute off to them, 3rd DCA for this one.

A really rude and obnoxious letter from some team of twats from Woking, SRJ for my Amex, which I also have a letter admitting no CCA available. So a wee missive off to them pointing out their stupidity, enclosing necessary copy of letter admitting no CCA. I did combine a bit of harassment into this as they were so bloody obnoxious and (sorry Niddy) felt it necessary to use my BIG PINK MARKER, as they too appear to have trouble reading..................

Comment

a wee flurry of shyte to-day

the eejits at MBNA have sent MrD's totally UE CC (even got a lovely letter confirming this) to Westcot, this is around the fourth or fifth mob for this one.
                  Have sent off a sold in dispute enclosing a copy of MBNAs letters admitting no CCA.

MBNA have also sent my Virgin CC to Westcot, sold in dispute off to them, 3rd DCA for this one.

A really rude and obnoxious letter from some team of twats from Woking, SRJ for my Amex, which I also have a letter admitting no CCA available. So a wee missive off to them pointing out their stupidity, enclosing necessary copy of letter admitting no CCA. I did combine a bit of harassment into this as they were so bloody obnoxious and (sorry Niddy) felt it necessary to use my BIG PINK MARKER, as they too appear to have trouble reading..................

Loving the new marker tactic -

HHx
                  Last edited by MrsD; 16 September 2011, 12:36.

Comment

I did combine a bit of harassment into this as they were so bloody obnoxious and (sorry Niddy) felt it necessary to use my BIG PINK MARKER, as they too appear to have trouble reading..................

* word of caution, don't be too gobby cos a judge would award against you if he felt you were being arrogant and/or cocky. I do it cos I am not the debtor, ie in my case, but thats not to say it's acceptable for everyone.

Please bear that in mind. Cheek can and will go against you if it ever ends up in court! remain factual, to the point and not personal
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: The Dopeys' UE Diary

as if this poor wee old woman would be gobby!!!

me!!

no I was very concerned at their lack of manners and I very carefully gave them a very comprehensive list of previous letters sent, just being helpful!!!

Comment

more DCAs

Mrs D Barclaycard
                        UE - no CCA ever received
                        another new DCA
                        MKRR trying their luck this time, have despatched sold in dispute

Mr D Citi/Opus/anybody on the street that wants it
                        UE - no CCA ever received
                        another update from cabot, they are still trying to find the paperwork, this is the third of these, no reply necessary at moment

Mr D HBOS
                        UE and have letter from HBOS saying so and that they will not enforce
                        first letter from Iquor
                        sent off sold in dispute and enclosed copy of UE letter from HBOS

Mrs D RBS
                        UE sent a blatent forgery
                        Moorcroft still mithering on a bout this offering discounts and threatening court in same letter. Methinks they haven't a clue
                        Sent a one liner here asking them to carefully read my previous correspondance as they don't seem to have grasped the problem
                        Don't worry Niddy I was very polite, honest

Comment

Mrs D Is It not better to send this to HBOS > CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

that was what I sent

Comment

ages since I had to update

Mrs D's Sainsbury's Bank
                              Ue and letter from them confirming this
                              Fairfax solicitors were getting heavy, but after a very well timed threat of litigation they've backed off and returned to the new owners who are arrow global, if I have "concerns" I've to phone them -- aye right!!!

lovely letter from MBNA (don't get a lot of them!) but nearly two years down the line they've found it necessary to write to me to tell me that they actually can't find the bloody CCA and they won't be taking me to court however they would really like me to pay and they will report me blah blah blah, all in all a nice important letter which I have carefully secured to my bosom!!!

Result!!!

Comment

ages since I had to update
                                lovely letter from MBNA (don't get a lot of them!) but nearly two years down the line they've found it necessary to write to me to tell me that they actually can't find the bloody CCA and they won't be taking me to court however they would really like me to pay and they will report me blah blah blah, all in all a nice important letter which I have carefully secured to my bosom!!!

Result!!!
                                RESULT indeed! Calls for a glass of vino methinks.
                                Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                                SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Working...
                                X