GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
    all sorted and ready to go first thing Monday

What, you didn't do it TO-DAY??
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

You'd think she had other things to do TODAY wouldn't you.!!

Comment

the bloody Post Office was shut!!!!!

anyway i was busy, gathering food, changing menus with 20 mins notice and looking longingly at that sofa!!!

Comment

Excuses, Excuses........

Comment

Comment

Awwww come on elsie she has to wash the bags to put the things in
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

We know her so well. Nanna. !!!

Comment

thers a song in there somewhere
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You've lost me, completely over my head
                    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Originally posted by findingaway View Post
                      What, you didn't do it TO-DAY??
                      Yes when they find out you didn't do it TODAY you'll make them cry!
                      They really wanted you to do it TODAY.
                      Aren't they !
                      Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                      SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

and you should see the quality of their notepaper, Mr A smartprice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                          and you should see the quality of their notepaper, Mr A smartprice!!!!
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well I'm having a very very stressful and grumpy week, and work has been hell. There was a major stramash around 1.30pm to-day when my secretary made yet another balls up. Working from home where I'd hoped to get some peace to actually do some work. So here is Dopey, shouting on the phone, battering evil emails and shouting at the dog who was going mental because the door was going. Burst out of lounge, throw dog out of the way and banged open door, and here is a wee man from Resolvecall, cowering quietly on the doorstep. Want's to speak to Mr Dopey!
                            He's not in and anyway its in bloody dispute so get off my doorstep says evil Mrs Dopey.
                            He cowers some more and writes it down, then he says, Oh that's Ok do you know all about it? Its about and he MOUTHED BARCLAYCARD like Dale Winton at his worst!!!!! Get off my doorstep and don't turn up here again says the even more evil mrs Dopey, phone goes again, dog starts barking again. wee man apologises, says yes I know its a terrible waste of time and money and says don't worry, we'll return it to Barclaycard.
                            a should he have discussed anything with me? I don't think so!
                            b should he have mouthed Barclaycard? I don't think so either!
                            c not very scary though!!!
                            I have only nearly killed two people to-day but its only 18.22, ther's still time!!!!

Comment

Ooh dear not a good day!

We had one call round for OH, from Moorcroft. Told me it was about an outstanding debt, without even asking me who I was. Needless to say, OH is complaining.... (well he better bloody well have done, I must check).

Oooh let them have it, Miss D. This bampot shouldn't have said anything to you, breach of DPA etc etc time for a very snotty letter do you think?

Tomorrow will be a much better day (well it can hardly get worse!).

Time for a wee dram?
                              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

WoW - that took some reading!
                                Just read from start to finish, and my heart is now racing on your behalf!

Just wanted to say I wish you the very best of Niddy, and will also be 'virtually there' with everything crossed, and boy am I glad I wasn't your little visitor lol.

big hugs xx

Comment

Working...
                                X