GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopeys' UE Diary

Thats a great result, wish MBNA had kept my records with yours
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Great result Mrs D.........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

just took them long enough and I have loads of letters telling me what they'd sent was the genuine article, can't imagine what brought on the attack of honesty..............

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
          just took them long enough and I have loads of letters telling me what they'd sent was the genuine article, can't imagine what brought on the attack of honesty..............
          Doubt they were even aware what they sent before. Someone about to leave sent the latest perhaps...

Good result though.

Comment

Well done Dopes
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

wee conundrum
              Mrs D's M&S credit card
              been rumbling on for many a long day
              on the first CCA request they sent an application form for the original chargecard, different number etc, no proper T&Cs
              it's been through around 4 or 5 DCAs and now they've sent the same stuff again
              Do I send "its an application form"
              or "no T&Cs"
              or "its a shyte copy and unreadable"
              or something else, bearing in mind its one of those which was converted from chargecard to credit card without my consent??

Comment

Mrs D's RBS CC
                They have never sent anything other than a cut and pasted application form with erroneous info on it in someone else's handwriting

Got first letter from a new mob, Regal Credit Consultants (very posh, I don't think)
                will send off sold in dispute, piss off

Comment

wee conundrum
                  Mrs D's M&S credit card
                  been rumbling on for many a long day
                  on the first CCA request they sent an application form for the original chargecard, different number etc, no proper T&Cs
                  it's been through around 4 or 5 DCAs and now they've sent the same stuff again
                  Do I send "its an application form"
                  or "no T&Cs"
                  or "its a shyte copy and unreadable"
                  or something else, bearing in mind its one of those which was converted from chargecard to credit card without my consent??
                  I would just ignore for now as after all, it was one of the storecards to credit cards right? So no worries....
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mrs D's RBS CC

will send off sold in dispute, piss off
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

and I've had a lovely polite letter back from Regal, basically saying "it wisnae us", they big bad boys at RBS told us to do it and ran away, think I'll just ignore this wee pile of rot for the moment, cos they are away investigating, could be some time.................

Comment

makes you wonder
                        what do they do wth all of those doorsteps and now fields.......................

Comment

...or on ebay?
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I think we have had this little discussion before. However I have drawn the conclusion that they find nice wet and damp places for them. It then means they can move home whenever the mood take them by slithering beneath them.

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

2nd UE Christmas coming up

Apex and some other mob have written to MrD and myself about out Lloyds TSB cards
                              both deemed UE.
                              Do Apex think they are smart by lying in the first line of all their letters? Do you suppose this makes them feel powerful? What arses they are?
                              So will pop off a couple of account sold when PO opens again, might feel inclined to point out to Apex how "mistaken" their assumptions are, can feel the big PINK marker coming out again............................

Merry Christmas all!!!

Comment

Don't get too cheeky, just in case

Comment

Working...
                                X