GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

yup In2deep, some you win, Mr Dopey got a lovely letter from them saying his was unenforceable.
    will wait to see what Niddy says

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
      OK guys I had a citation from MBNA to-day in Scottish speak its court papers.

Oh hun!! I hope Niddy can give you some good news x

And you too in2deep. x
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks Pixie, always knew it was a possibility.

don't like the thought of them getting the better of us though!

Comment

Hopefully, they won't get the better of you because you've got Niddy!
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mrs D, send a pm to Gerry and if necessary tell her what's going on cos shes quite clued up with the legal system up there. I don't think the forms u sent me are complete....

Back in morning but in meantime have a natter with Gerry/billypre.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh blimey these Optima people seem to be a big pain don't they, having a punt regardless. (They've also tried it on with Roadster http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=617)

I am sooo glad my MBNA got sold on - I know it's not a guarantee that the DCA who bought it won't try it on but....

Surely if they've only ever sent you an application form then they can't get anywhere much (apart from cause you a lot of grief - maybe they're just hoping to scare you into makin gthem an offer??)

Good luck!
              Last edited by MustGetStraigh; 19 January 2011, 21:24.
              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

thank you Mustgetstraight, keep your fingers crossed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                  thank you Mustgetstraight, keep your fingers crossed!!!
                  I will ... and toes!
                  Niddified and proud!

Comment

Morning Dopey.

Chin up girl.....hopefully there is a way out of this......don't let the buggers get you down.!!

Comment

Out of curiosity - how much is it for?
                      It only costs them a couple of hundred to "have a go", as I understand it. I wonder if they're just trying it on to scare people in the hope of getting a full and final, where they know full well they haven't complied properly with the CCA stuff?
                      I mean, if one in five coughs up a couple of grand, they are probably "in profit" and they can presumably just withdraw the action for the other four before it actually gets as far as Court? Or am I cynical?
                      Last edited by MustGetStraigh; 20 January 2011, 08:00.
                      Niddified and proud!

Comment

its for more than a couple of grand MGS, don't know if that is how it works though

Comment

You always tell me not to worry .... now you calm down aswell... there is always hope sweetie
                          chin up matey ( anyhow its me that worries )
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

thanks nanna, doing my best. Think I have to fight unless Niddy thinks no, this lot haven't the best of reputations for good practice.

Comment

Good luck with sorting this setback MrsD,
                              I have three MBNA accounts on hold pending UE right now, still at the usual "pay up or else stage" but will be watching your developments with interest.

Comment

Hiya Dopey

Just wanted to wish you all the best.

I think MBNA are one the worst at screwing up their paperwork, fingers crossed this is the same in your case.

Comment

Working...
                                X