GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Brilliant!
    Moorcroft seem to be doing the rounds with this Midas outfit - OH has just had a letter from them.
    I wonder what name they'll come up with next.

Another great result Mrs D!
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
      Originally Posted by evenlessdopey
      Well a wee result this morning, Moorcroft have written back to say that Amex have no CCA but of course I still have to pay McGuffick blah blah blah

Result!!!!
      Excellent news.... so if you get any hassle, all you do is copy that letter and send it with one of these: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Well done
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mr Dopey has been getting evil phone calls at work from AIC, never saying what account it was, so we just ignored. However he answered this morning and spoke to an eejit who told him he HAD to PHONE him when Mr Dopey got home.
        sent off sold in dispute and we've got a letter from A&L saying they can't find it.
        sent off "don't you bloody dare phone me at work again or I'll sue"

AIC are the pits, rude ignorant and inefficient, oh and did I mention they tell lies?

Comment

AIC are the pits, rude ignorant and inefficient, oh and did I mention they tell lies?
          Hmmm, they are a nightmare - too right!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

mr Dopey's Lloyds account ccaed on 31st July 2010
            they just sent an application form and two sets of typed t&cs, none of which appear in anyway attached to an agreement, they are just typed up stuff on white paper, could be anything really.
            We have sent all of the advised letters down to a final response, everytime we write, they treat it as a complaint and we get a load of letters saying they are looking in to it and in fact agreed at one point and sent us £25 compo, yesterday we received three letters in the same post
            one was a statement(they are adding around £300 per month) with an arrears notice attached at the back.
            then there was a letter from the collections department telling us we can pay online
            then there was another scabby threatening letter from MHA (part of Lloyds) saying they know we are in difficulties and are prepared to accept a minimum monthly payment of £387.65 !!!! saying this will be accepted if we have not increased the debt further! They are increasing it by that nearly every month!!!! and they have still never actually sent a properly executed CCA or answered a straight question!!! I am confused, help!

Don't worry, just ignore for the moment..... let them sell it on! Muppets. Have you had a DN yet?
            I'll sort email tomorrow cos working all through the night again (yawn) - lots to do, not enuff hours so will batter out a few nights to get up to date
            OK so just ignored them, and you were right, they have passed it on to Westcot, who want me to do a variety of things IMMEDIATELY, will send them the sold in dispute letter, maybe on Monday or possibly Tuesday but certainly not IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Comment

OK so just ignored them, and you were right, they have passed it on to Westcot, who want me to do a variety of things IMMEDIATELY, will send them the sold in dispute letter, maybe on Monday or possibly Tuesday but certainly not IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Yep, just send this off: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Comment

CCA 31/07/2011
                sent dodgy letter with no prescribed terms
                sent no prescribed terms
                Fredrickson been chasing
                sent sold in default
                sent threat by lender to commence litigation in February

received two missives
                1. bright yellow card (in an envelope???) saying I am a confirmed resident (really???fancy that?)
                2. letter saying if I want a CCA I have to send £1 blah blah

do they ever read anything or do they just load you on the bloody merry-go-round again?

any suggestions Niddy??

Comment

CCA 31/07/2011
                  sent dodgy letter with no prescribed terms
                  sent no prescribed terms
                  Fredrickson been chasing
                  sent sold in default
                  sent threat by lender to commence litigation in February

received two missives
                  1. bright yellow card (in an envelope???) saying I am a confirmed resident (really???fancy that?)
                  2. letter saying if I want a CCA I have to send £1 blah blah

do they ever read anything or do they just load you on the bloody merry-go-round again?

any suggestions Niddy??
                  You really couldn't make it up, could you. Maybe we ought to have a Muppetry award - this crew would definitely be in the running!
                  Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                  SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

any suggestions Niddy??
                    Other than bang your head 50 times against a wall then collapse with laughter exhaustion?

Nope - just ignore them (both)

Comment

thank you petal, thought I'd just have a beer instead..............

Comment

thank you petal, thought I'd just have a beer instead..............

Comment

From Allied International Credit
                          Mrs Dopey RBS
                          sent CCA July 2010
                          received back in September a blatent forgery, wasn't even my writing and had erroneous info on it.
                          Sept sent "you sent a forgery detailing how they had made it up!
                          received to-day letter dated 2nd Dec
                          "Urgent Final Notice of Intent"
                          threatening us with court, unfortunately the right court.
                          they also say they have written numerous times (liars!!!)
                          Do you need to see this or do I send sold while in dispute?
                          You don't need to send it, it's fine. You can respond with the following (send it recorded): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

UPDATE

they had buggered off for a while but now are back wanting me to send them money NOW (aye right!)

so is it an enough is enough or a threat of litigation?

Last edited by MrsD; 10 May 2011, 16:51. Reason: rubbish spelling

Comment

From Allied International Credit
                            Mrs Dopey RBS
                            sent CCA July 2010
                            received back in September a blatent forgery, wasn't even my writing and had erroneous info on it.
                            Sept sent "you sent a forgery detailing how they had made it up!
                            received to-day letter dated 2nd Dec
                            "Urgent Final Notice of Intent"
                            threatening us with court, unfortunately the right court.
                            they also say they have written numerous times (liars!!!)
                            Do you need to see this or do I send sold while in dispute?
                            You don't need to send it, it's fine. You can respond with the following (send it recorded): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

UPDATE

they had buggered off for a while but now are back wanting me to send them money NOW (aye right!)

so is it an enough is enough or a threat of litigation?

Send this back Mrs D: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

thank you Petal, printed up and ready to go
                              bampots!!!

Comment

bampots indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X