GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Good luck today Mrs D x

Bet the 'poor' guy from Resolvecall wondered what had hit him!!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Best wishes & good luck from me to

TF999

Comment

Me too
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

AND ME!!
          I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
          Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Any news anyone? Been popping on here most of the day hoping Mrs D has good news
            Still got everything crossed, only now I've got cramp too lol ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysskint View Post
              Any news anyone? Been popping on here most of the day hoping Mrs D has good news
              Still got everything crossed, only now I've got cramp too lol ;-)
              Yeah here's a wee news update..

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...postcount=1504

Gerry

Comment

thanks guys it was the grievance meeting to-day and at last management seem prepared to listen, so we could have saved 4 jobs to-day. The orrible bully could be about to get his comeuppance, another meeting next week but this is the best its looked in 2 years. Thank you all for your crossed fingers and support, I've been walking close to the hysterical edge for a couple of weeks, you lot make all the difference, now i just have to sort out the pesky bully and we'll be back on an even keel. No callers at the door to-day so blood pressure has returned to its normal elevated level. Guys, you are fab!
                Last edited by MrsD; 10 February 2011, 17:54. Reason: rubbish spelling

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                  thanks guys it was the grievance meeting to-day and at last management seem prepared to listen, so we could have saved 4 jobs to-day. The orrible bully could be about to get his comeuppance, another meeting next week but this is the best its looked in 2 years. Thank you all for your crossed fingers and support, I've been walking close to the hysterical edge for a couple of weeks, you lot make all the difference, now i just have to sort out the pesky court and we'll be back on an even keel. No callers at the door to-day so blood pressure has returned to its normal elevated level. Guys, you are fab!
                  Aw your a wee sweetie
                  Dopey

Gerry x

Comment

Ahh shucks dopey
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

That's good news for you, well done you!!
                      I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                      Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Well done..... I know it has been such a rough couple of weeks hun

xxxxxx

Comment

Keep hanging on in there! See, told you it would be a better day
                          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Well done. Workplace bullying is disgraceful and needs stamped out. Good Luck.
                            I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

VERY well done, great result and hopefully karma will bite the bully on the backside
                              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Hi, just catching up as had no internet for a week, well done, it is really good news. Loved the story of your visit, he he bet he won't be back to see you

Comment

Working...
                                X