GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Only able to offer virtual hugs and wish you all the luck possible with this.

Really really hope you come out with a positive result
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

received it around the 11th (Monday) along with one for my other MBNA account (ex Virgin)

Comment

Have just read about this on the Old Gals and Geezers thread, Mrs. D.

Just want to add my wishes for a successful outcome! You certianly have everyone on here 100% behind you!

Love and hugs,

xxx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just wanted to add my support and good wishes...I have an MBNA one as well, currently with Link. Good luck xx

Comment

Just wanted to throw my good luck wishes in too, like you I've got a Virgin account so will be keeping an eye on this one!
            I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
            Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Mrs D,

Have a read of this (and learn the content, cos you'll be referring to it a lot lol):---> http://www.oft.gov.uk/news-and-updat...ss/2010/136-10

Click here to download the requirements imposed on MBNA

Also, please email me all correspondence that you've had regards to this debt, in particular chaser letters etc as we'll get em on OFT grounds, which seems to be the safest bet right now (if you're happy with that)....

Back later - sorry, meetings all day today so trying to get on and check whenever I can....
              Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 20 January 2011, 13:15.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

learning it already Boss, will email all the stuff

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                  learning it already Boss, will email all the stuff
                  Thanks, not stressed I hope?
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Also want to add my support and watching your diary with great interest. I have 3 accounts with MBNA which have all been passed to Experto Credite. CCA'd them in October last year but have heard nothing since, not even an acknowledgement of CCA request.

Good luck
                    Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

with you all the way Dopey
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks guys, it just goes to prove what Niddy says is absolutely true, its not worth comparing because there appears to be no rhyme or reason, it may just be that they pick em out a hat to take to court!!!

of course I'm bloody stressed, Niddles, I've been stressed for about 10 years, now I am just more stressed!!!!

Comment

thanks guys, it just goes to prove what Niddy says is absolutely true, its not worth comparing because there appears to be no rhyme or reason, it may just be that they pick em out a hat to take to court!!!
                          That is why I do always say never compare, cos sometimes they act out the ordinary and cherry pick certain ones, there is no consistency which is another hate of mine..... point is, each account is unique to the account owner and should never be compared....... That's my view anyway!

of course I'm bloody stressed, Niddles, I've been stressed for about 10 years, now I am just more stressed!!!!
                          Why? What do you think stressing will do? It certainly won't help you beat these will it now? Yea, stressed cos of other stuff going on in your life maybe but cos of this? nah - no need to be. What can they do, think about it - really, what do you think they can do?

They may well be a pain in the arse and mess around etc but you know what, we can play that game too - you need to stop stressing and try to calm right down so we can sort this rationally and properly.... i'll be here all weekend if you're around, then we'll get stuck into a hot little defence for you.

Alternatively, you could at this point make an offer to settle at around 50% of the value (which would be declined) however it shows the court you're not trying to avoid repayment, just that you cannot afford to repay the whole lot! Lots of ways to head-mash yourself and everyone else, but ultimately it is you that needs to decide exactly what you do, however until I check the DN i'd not suggest doing too much right now, ideally we need this to be defunct so we can go straight for a strike-out.

Stressing isn't good, I know it's easier said that done - but really, worse case is you lose/back down and agree to repay a monthly amount... its not that much you owe anyway - in comparison...

Comment

I/We are sooooooo glad that you are on our side Niddy. !!!

Comment

God imagine what it would be like if he was working for a bank!!!!

thank you for all your work Niddy and I am so very pleased to have you onside. Lots of other stuff going on though, so stressing is my default mode at the moment. I feel much better to-day and found my backbone this morning (which had disappeared up my bum yesterday).

So lets fight em and win!

Comment

So lets fight em and win!
                                Goodio - lets eh? Try and get me as much info sent as you can prior to the weekend so I can have a real good mooch at it yea? I am looking specifically for fault, at this stage! Its easy to spot and I do hope suspect you'll have an unlawful DN too....

p.s I did once upon a long-ago work for a bank, well for like a few days if that counts! I wanted to rob it, lol. Sorry but working there and not being allowed to take what I wanted didn't seem fair to me, so I left! (thank fook)!!

Comment

Working...
                                X