GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Originally Posted by evenlessdopey
    From Allied International Credit
    Mrs Dopey RBS
    sent CCA July 2010
    received back in September a blatent forgery, wasn't even my writing and had erroneous info on it.
    Sept sent "you sent a forgery detailing how they had made it up!
    received to-day letter dated 2nd Dec
    "Urgent Final Notice of Intent"
    threatening us with court, unfortunately the right court.
    they also say they have written numerous times (liars!!!)
    Do you need to see this or do I send sold while in dispute?
    You don't need to send it, it's fine. You can respond with the following (send it recorded): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

UPDATE

they had buggered off for a while but now are back wanting me to send them money NOW (aye right!)

so is it an enough is enough or a threat of litigation?

Send this back Mrs D: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Been away on business but when I got back there was a letter from AIC sending back my letter saying it had been passed back to RBS.
    and
    A cheeky bugger letter from Moorcroft threatening to hang draw and quarter me if I don't phone and pay them, also threatening litigation, do I send a sold in dispute??

Comment

Also breaking the postman's back this morning a copy of hundreds of Lloyds statements with a kind letter saying I had asked for them????

I am convinced there is another Mrs Dopey as this is the second time I have had weird letters from Lloyds supposedly providing info I had asked for and never!!!

Will I just ignore this pile of tripe that another tree had to die for??

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
        Mrs Dopey RBS
        sent CCA July 2010
        received back in September a blatent forgery, wasn't even my writing and had erroneous info on it.
        You don't need to send it, it's fine. You can respond with the following (send it recorded): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

UPDATE

they had buggered off for a while but now are back wanting me to send them money NOW (aye right!)

Been away on business but when I got back there was a letter from AIC sending back my letter saying it had been passed back to RBS.
        and
        A cheeky bugger letter from Moorcroft threatening to hang draw and quarter me if I don't phone and pay them, also threatening litigation, do I send a sold in dispute??

ive had one of those as well this week from Moorcroft - must be the latest batch

Comment

Just ignore it!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mrs Dopey RBS
            sent CCA July 2010

UPDATE

and

sent off missing prescribed terms

letter this morning telling me to apply to RBS for a CCA and it'll cost £1
            do these twonks ever read any letter that is sent to them???

can I send them a cheeky letter telling them to READ the letter i sent them??????

Last edited by MrsD; 14 June 2011, 10:12. Reason: colouring in

Comment

i do not think they are people i think they are robots , Just tapping ut letters pre writen soddin pig ignorant the lot of em.Moorcroft keep sending the same letter to me i replied to before (cheiften tankers )
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mrs Dopey RBS
                sent CCA July 2010

UPDATE

and

sent off missing prescribed terms

can I send them a cheeky letter telling them to READ the letter i sent them??????
                ignore time
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have they ever learnt to read?

I've had similar with Capital One.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Just ignore it
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

oooh was on page 4!!

a wee bouquet of letters this morning, bit like buses all come at once

Mr Ds Lloyds (UE) a final notice from Westcot they may send the boys round or take us to court, may just ignore it for a while because they've already been told that we have no CCA. They have also kindly confirmed that we live here.

Mr D's Citi card(UE) unsurprisingly they are still in the bowels of the earth looking for the CCA, but they reckon we should pay (eh NO) and they really appreciate our patience and co-operation (I kid you not!!!) I will ignore this.

Mr D's Barclaycard (UE) P2C are sending the boys around again apparently, will just ignore

not mr D's day!!

Mrs D's Lloyds (UE) new mob Debt Managers from a posh address in Edinburgh, they are threatening everything bar a nuclear strike on chez Dopey, will send sold in dispute

Mrs D's M&S (UE), new mob here as well, DLC, they want me to pay NOW or we're going to court. Will send sold in dispute

Comment

Hey , it's not that bad a day! At least you don't have to write any letters!

Comment

ll:rothfl

Sorry ELD but these jokers really do get me going! I think we have a total of five Final Notices from Wescot, the Hull Heroes and one from their tame toothless tiger solicitors one shower by the name of Nelson Guest and Partners. It took two of my "bugger off" specials to see Wescot off, despite them sending me statements for six years and a totally unenforceable application form (already declared such by my sols), and Nelson Guest shot the thing back to Wescot before the close of business the same day at the merest mention (in big JACK & JILL letters) of a complaint to the Solicitors Regulation Authority for professional misconduct). The rest usually run for the hills when something really legal is thrown back at them.

Hence a recent discussion about our garden hose control being behind the front door when P2C insisted I be available at a certain time and ate for their HARD MEN to come round and collect. Never heard from them since. Their threat is now almost two years old and I still have my doorstep, they have not attempted to collect it yet.

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

last wee man from p2c nearly had a heart attack on the doorstep when the dog barked, I opened the door and told him to bugger off, then he "mouthed" Barclaycard for Mr D!!!!
                            I shrieked its in dispute and he buggered off at top speed down the drive
                            must feel like a repeat performance
                            dog is ready anytime, practices barking all the time!!

Comment

last wee man from p2c nearly had a heart attack on the doorstep when the dog barked, I opened the door and told him to bugger off, then he "mouthed" Barclaycard for Mr D!!!!
                              I shrieked its in dispute and he buggered off at top speed down the drive
                              must feel like a repeat performance
                              dog is ready anytime, practices barking all the time!!

Hi Mrs D.

I had trouble with P2C - told em the same as you ,in dispute etc wrote to them a number of times they just ignored.
                              In the end after a visit by one of their muppets(big bloke dreesd like a copper in black combat type gear c/w stab vest lol) who did the same thing and 'mouthed ' what it was about to the Mrs (I wasnt in).

I was livid ,rang the guy and had an almighty row with him -which turned into a civil discussion.
                              In the end he accepted what I had a dispute with the lender and that I had written to his employers a number of times and had told them that I had removed the right for them to visit my property etc etc.

I got one more card from them - simply pushed through the door with his number on the back asking me to ring if this was the same as the last one - I rang and confirmed and he said ok.
                              Never been back.

In the meantimne I wrote to their MD told him that he was acting illegally,harrassing me,ignoring my correspondence etc etc and told him that I was reporting him to ICO etc etc.
                              (I even put c.c ICO Complaints dept on the bottom of the letter)

Got a letter back telling me that he had handed my files back to his clients.

Give it a go - good luck.

Matty

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                                ll:rothfl

Hence a recent discussion about our garden hose control being behind the front door when P2C insisted I be available at a certain time and ate for their HARD MEN to come round and collect. Never heard from them since. Their threat is now almost two years old and I still have my doorstep, they have not attempted to collect it yet.

regards
                                Garlok
                                You joke, but at one stage I got so fed up with people coming and trying to sell things to us, despite a huge sign saying we do not buy or sell at the door, I reprinted the sign and said at the end, "Ignore this at your own risk, you will get a cold reception!"

When they came, I had one of those pump plant sprayer things on a table by the door always kept pressurized. I simply picked it up, pointed at the notce and said, "Can't you read?" then sprayed them. Soon put a stop to it! Petty - probably. Rewarding? Definitely!

Comment

Working...
                                X