GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Keeping everything crossed that Niddy can sort this out for you Sending big hugs

Comment

thanks guys for all the good wishes. it was very scary yesterday, panic is the first reaction and I turned into a gibbering wreck for about a day (Niddy will testify to this). I never slept last night but now I've had time to think and I think I have to defend and if necessary go to court, Niddy says its UE and they have initiated loads of these in the Scottish Courts this month, so they could just be having a go and I can't let em take the piss. I may need you all to turn up and stand outside and gerry and her wee backpack to hold my hand but I guess a woman has to do what she has to do!!! Now to all those crossed fingers and toes, I am concerned that someone may fall over or do themselves and injury, so can you uncross until I tell you to cross!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
        thanks guys for all the good wishes. it was very scary yesterday, panic is the first reaction and I turned into a gibbering wreck for about a day (Niddy will testify to this). I never slept last night but now I've had time to think and I think I have to defend and if necessary go to court, Niddy says its UE and they have initiated loads of these in the Scottish Courts this month, so they could just be having a go and I can't let em take the piss. I may need you all to turn up and stand outside and gerry and her wee backpack to hold my hand but I guess a woman has to do what she has to do!!! Now to all those crossed fingers and toes, I am concerned that someone may fall over or do themselves and injury, so can you uncross until I tell you to cross!!!!
        Oh deary me - want the bad news or the bad news?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

what????

Comment

I shouldn't tease should I, that's mean

Ok, I was up most the night as well, looking for ways to get around this and to be frank, you've hit the nail on the head - you DO need to defend this really, if you're to have any chance of success.

Ok, so how can you do that exactly? Well, this is where we come against problems because if you know me then you'll know I do not suggest anyone ever tries to defend based on s.127 alone - pointless, waste of all our times and bloody expensive as well - this is not based on law but on Waksman's stoopid judgment, so really it doesn't matter what or who is right or wrong - the judges fall back on his case, ergo case law always wins - not the consumer nor the lender.

basically judges are bottling it - Waksman must have a bigger one... anyway, on a more serious note - i'll be back in 5mins and we'll sort this for you.

Can you please confirm do you have the default notice and the assignment notice etc....? Please clarify!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Oh deary me - want the bad news or the bad news?
              Naughty Niddy been waiting for your update, don't know about anyone else I have no finernails left

Comment

Just thought I'd pop by to wish you all the best hun. I'm an MBNA'r also, and haven't heard anything for months!

I'll be following with baited breath........... come on AAD we can do it; let's give MBNA some Nidification!
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

seconded diddles
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Naughty Niddy! That was cruel!
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm down to the bloody toenails!!!

I have a default notice dated 7th october, same amount as in the citation and from MBNA.
                      no notice of assignment as it is still MBNA who are the pursuer, Optima Legal appear to be the solicitors only.
                      Have had a chaser from DCRI, sent them the sold in dispute on 10th dec, nothing since them until yesterday.

Comment

Mrs D

Ok, my trail of thought is leading me to argue the following points; as your embarrassed defence;

1. They have never complied with your lawful s.78 request
                        2. ** Default Notice interrogation **
                        3. ** Notice of Assignment interrogation **
                        4. Lack of diligence is communication
                        5. Recent OFT case result against MBNA regards unfair tactics in securing prosecutions

That my dear is about all we can look to do, so if you get a mo please send me a copy of the DN and NoA plus the date received if possible (you should have this on the envelope)....

Then i'll come back to you with key points for defence. Don't respond just yet to the claim, you have 14 days so should be ok until at least end of first week in Feb....

Comment

Will send you the DN now,but have no notice of assignment cos its still MBNA.

Comment

Count me in, I'll be there...

Gerry x x

Comment

Dopey just popping by to give you all my support!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Comment

Will send you the DN now,but have no notice of assignment cos its still MBNA.
                                What date, exactly, did you receive said DN?

Comment

Working...
                                X