GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

Just adding my support.

I'll be watching this closely, with everything crossed. Here's to yet another A-A-D Victory! Get 'em by the balls, Miss D. (Not that they've got any of course).
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

[QUOTE=evenlessdopey;45465]

So lets fight em and win![/QUOTE]

Yeah,thats what a like to hear fighting talk.
      Good on ye girl....
      Gerry x x

Comment

This will help you dopey, everything you need is on here.

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/library...ause/index.asp

Gerry x x

Comment

Proceedure in Defending causes

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/library...apter%2009.pdf

Gerry x
          Last edited by Gerry; 20 January 2011, 18:46.

Comment

just adding my support too - every crossed!!

Comment

God the postman nearly did himself a mischief with this lot!

Mrs Dopey M&S
              CCA requested 31/07/10
              sent application form in August 2010
              I sent "you sent an application form"
              M&S sent two plaintive wee letters wanted to know how it was UE
              we ignored them
              30/11/2010 Rockwell chased
              sent "sold in dispute"
              17/12/2010 Rockwell passed back to M&S
              10/01/2011 M&S sent another copy of the same application form (not even for the credit card, for the chargecard.
              Sent "you sent an application form"
              received a letter dated 18th Jan saying it is enforceable , as agreement and application forms are one in the same, which is strange cos there are no prescribed terms anywhere!!!

Comment

Mrs Dopey - Cap 1
                CCA 31/07/2010
                Received reconstituted "Short Application Form" on 18/08/2010 - UE
                sent back no prescribed terms
                received letter 22/09/2010 saying it is enforceable and they can reconstitute what they like.
                fredrickson chased 15/11 and 29/11 sent "sold in dispute"
                20/01/2011 recieved another one from fredrickson You have failed to make payments blah blah
                "Unless we hear from you with proposals for repayment within 10 days, enforcement procedures will be taken without further notice"

Comment

just adding my support too - every crossed!!
                  I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Mr Dopey Lloyds
                    CCAed 31/07/2010
                    Received application form sent letter to tell em this
                    passed to SCM sent "sold while in dispute"
                    then we received all of these bizarre letters about a complaint and a cheque for £25.00
                    including the one on 30th Dec apologising and saying they would be sending a cheque for £25 and "I have forwarded you complaint regarding the credit card agreement on your account to our Card Disputes department. They will contact you in due course with their response."
                    22/1/2011 received a VERY rude letter from MHA Collections saying they want paying immediately, but it is only for the arrears, and I have to go to a Lloyds TO-DAY or sCM will commence proceedings against us.
                    If I can't pay , I've to phone them TO-DAY with a proposal.
                    They want me to be really busy TO-DAY!!!!

Comment

God Dopey how do we remember it all we need compartments in our brains
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've got a bloody great filing system!!!
                        can't remember my own name sometimes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                          God the postman nearly did himself a mischief with this lot!

Mrs Dopey M&S
                          CCA requested 31/07/10
                          sent application form in August 2010
                          I sent "you sent an application form"
                          M&S sent two plaintive wee letters wanted to know how it was UE
                          we ignored them
                          30/11/2010 Rockwell chased
                          sent "sold in dispute"
                          17/12/2010 Rockwell passed back to M&S
                          10/01/2011 M&S sent another copy of the same application form (not even for the credit card, for the chargecard.
                          Sent "you sent an application form"
                          received a letter dated 18th Jan saying it is enforceable , as agreement and application forms are one in the same, which is strange cos there are no prescribed terms anywhere!!!
                          I'd just ignore it for the moment - see what they do next....
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mrs Dopey - Cap 1
                            CCA 31/07/2010
                            Received reconstituted "Short Application Form" on 18/08/2010 - UE
                            sent back no prescribed terms
                            received letter 22/09/2010 saying it is enforceable and they can reconstitute what they like.
                            fredrickson chased 15/11 and 29/11 sent "sold in dispute"
                            20/01/2011 recieved another one from fredrickson You have failed to make payments blah blah
                            "Unless we hear from you with proposals for repayment within 10 days, enforcement procedures will be taken without further notice"
                            Ok, send this to Fredricksons: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mr Dopey Lloyds
                              CCAed 31/07/2010
                              Received application form sent letter to tell em this
                              passed to SCM sent "sold while in dispute"
                              then we received all of these bizarre letters about a complaint and a cheque for £25.00
                              including the one on 30th Dec apologising and saying they would be sending a cheque for £25 and "I have forwarded you complaint regarding the credit card agreement on your account to our Card Disputes department. They will contact you in due course with their response."
                              22/1/2011 received a VERY rude letter from MHA Collections saying they want paying immediately, but it is only for the arrears, and I have to go to a Lloyds TO-DAY or sCM will commence proceedings against us.
                              If I can't pay , I've to phone them TO-DAY with a proposal.
                              They want me to be really busy TO-DAY!!!!
                              Send this to SCM asap: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

all sorted and ready to go first thing Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X