GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

mrs Dopey Virgin (MBNA)
    unenforceable
    nothing much received, a couple of letters from MBNA
    has been passed to DCRI
    defaulted and terminated
    have sent sold while in dispute
    this letter ignores, they want the money, and "they want to assist me in reducing my debt in a realistic and achievable time frame"
    However across the top it says "action required immediatey non receipt of payment"
    I thought I would send the "your CCA was shyte" what do you think???

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
      Barclaycard Mr Dopey
      CCA'd 31/07/2010
      pile of t&cs and nothing else received
      various letters from mercers
      100s of (ignored) phonecalls from Mercers
      then they called mr Dopey's office so sent letter telling them not to
      letter to-day from Barclaycard reiterating that the account is enforceable and an interesting wee papragraph
      "whilst the account remains overdue for payment, we are required to contact via any appropriate means to discuss your individual circumstances and negotiate a repayment agreement where applicable" I have always replied to their letters and always told them we would only deal in writing, so is barclaycard above the law??? or d they just think we are daft and they can twist the law to suit what they want to say??? all very dodgy!
      They are making the rules up as they go along! If you want to reply, you could try sending an edited (to suit) version of this: ---> Harassment by Telephone at Work Template
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

mrs Dopey Virgin (MBNA)
        unenforceable
        nothing much received, a couple of letters from MBNA
        has been passed to DCRI
        defaulted and terminated
        have sent sold while in dispute
        this letter ignores, they want the money, and "they want to assist me in reducing my debt in a realistic and achievable time frame"
        However across the top it says "action required immediatey non receipt of payment"
        I thought I would send the "your CCA was shyte" what do you think???
        You could send this off, no harm I suppose: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I thought I would send the "your CCA was shyte"

Sorry dopey, but I think that must be a template that I wrote (together with "stop pissing me off with your calls" and "tell your muppets to get off my doorstep")
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

yup Diddly thought i would pinch it, it wasn't really shyte either, it was the extending version, invisible shyte!!!!

Comment

I was on page 4!!!

been a nice peaceful time, broken by
              mrs Dopey's Amex
              CCAed 31/07/2010
              17/08/2010 sent an application form
              passed around from RMA to UCA to Moorcroft sent sold in dispute to all three
              received a letter this morning from Midas Legal Services (part of the Moorcroft Group)
              Litigation warning, they are reviewing me to POSSIBLY recommending legal action by external solicitors, failure to contct Moorcrofts MAY result in legal proceedings
              do I send another sold in dispute but I think these guys are really Moorcroft, so they've had one
              or something else?
              thanks Niddy

Comment

I was on page 4!!!

mrs Dopey's Amex
                CCAed 31/07/2010
                received a letter this morning from Midas Legal Services (part of the Moorcroft Group)
                Litigation warning, they are reviewing me to POSSIBLY recommending legal action by external solicitors, failure to contct Moorcrofts MAY result in legal proceedings
                do I send another sold in dispute but I think these guys are really Moorcroft, so they've had one
                or something else?
                thanks Niddy
                Have Midas left their address details on the letter? if so, send them this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

that was fast!!!

yes there is an address, I'll get it off to them.

thanks

Comment

that was fast!!!

yes there is an address, I'll get it off to them.

thanks
                    cheers - best of luck :niddy

Comment

Originally Posted by evenlessdopey
                      I was on page 4!!!

mrs Dopey's Amex
                      CCAed 31/07/2010
                      or something else?
                      thanks Niddy

Have Midas left their address details on the letter? if so, send them this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation __________________

Well a wee result this morning, Moorcroft have written back to say that Amex have no CCA but of course I still have to pay McGuffick blah blah blah

Result!!!!

Comment

Result indeedy Mrs D.

Keep that letter safe.

Comment

Result! Great way to start a day!! FAW
                          I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
                          Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

well done...... i think !!!
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ooo its a definite well done Dopey.......

Comment

Result Result result !

Well done

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Working...
                                X