GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

That is brilliant Casp, I like.

(do I really have to type "clap" Niddy? It sounds like something we used to have to visit hospital for. Instructions were usually embodied on blue and whhite notices in public toilets)

However, I wonder if one os those anti rape pepper sprays for the ladies would work as effectively?

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Scotland has no trespass laws so letters don't work.
      To be honest I don't really care, they can queue at the door if they want, but I won't be talking to them and if they don't move off its breach of the peace.

it just amazes me that they are so stupid that they think anyone would be intimidated at their own front door enough to give the muppets the money. and someone turning up at your door demanding money just seems a bit illegal to me...........

i don't even talk to cold callers at the door, I can see from the lounge window so I just give them a superior "disappear" wave, they usually just go................

Comment

Hi ELD.
        Interesting comment about the law in Scotland. Was this not settled by the Sheriff's Court about 18 months ago? I seem to remember that the judgment contained some pretty draconian stuff baout debt collection. We were all at the time wishing that the same judgment applied here in England.

Hopefully some with more knowledge will drop by to give a more expert answer.

regards
        Garlok

Comment

must have a look Garlock, there was some wonderful stuff mooted, ie you couldn't take anyone to court for debt without producing the original CCA in the summons.............but it all fell through and got lost somewhat
          law in Scotland is very inpenetrable for the layperson

Comment

Perhaps a look at Mike Dailly of Govan Law centre might reveal something as he was one of the few that was prepared to take up cudgels on a number of fronts.

regards
            Garlok.

Comment

Interesting comment regards to trespass in scotland, thing is if someone is on your property ANYWHERE in the world, you have a right to request they leave or use reasonable force.... sod what a court says!

My old man was always fighting jehova's in the 80's - became a regular Sunday activity - they'd knock, he'd say bugger off, they'd try and preach to him and he'd say bugger off again then they would swear or something thus resulting in mayhem at the front door with all the local kids sat at windows laughing!

Anyway, the cops never got involved/charged him....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

From Allied International Credit
                Mrs Dopey RBS
                sent CCA July 2010
                received back in September a blatent forgery, wasn't even my writing and had erroneous info on it.
                Sept sent "you sent a forgery detailing how they had made it up!
                received to-day letter dated 2nd Dec
                "Urgent Final Notice of Intent"
                threatening us with court, unfortunately the right court.
                they also say they have written numerous times (liars!!!)
                Do you need to see this or do I send sold while in dispute?
                You don't need to send it, it's fine. You can respond with the following (send it recorded): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

UPDATE

they had buggered off for a while but now are back wanting me to send them money NOW (aye right!)

so is it an enough is enough or a threat of litigation?

Send this back Mrs D: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Been away on business but when I got back there was a letter from AIC sending back my letter saying it had been passed back to RBS.
                and
                A cheeky bugger letter from Moorcroft threatening to hang draw and quarter me if I don't phone and pay them, also threatening litigation, do I send a sold in dispute??

sent off missing prescribed terms

letter this morning telling me to apply to RBS for a CCA and it'll cost £1
                do these twonks ever read any letter that is sent to them???

can I send them a cheeky letter telling them to READ the letter i sent them???

Now a bright yellow letter to tell me that there is possible litigation and they are presuming I am avoiding the debt because i haven't contacted them (liars) in this situation they MAY recommend litigation and a big scary (aye right) list of bloody fantasy charges. on the other hand if I want to settle they are prepared to offer substantial discounts (aye right)

will I go with "you sent a bloody forgery" or bugger off and stuff your threat of litigation???

bugger me am I starting to sound like Diddly?????

Last edited by MrsD; 18 July 2011, 14:23. Reason: colouring in

Comment

I would just send this Mrs D Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

that was fast boss, once i got the new printer set up and running, I'll wing that to the bampots

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                      that was fast boss, once i got the new printer set up and running, I'll wing that to the bampots

thank you

Comment

The bampots must have know it was our first UE anniversary, they sent letters!

Mrs D's lloyds CC - UE
                        Debt managers have sent a lovely letter from their posh address in Edinburgh saying it wasn't them, the big boys at Lloyds made them send the nasty letter and everything is on hold, so I'll ignore that and see what muppets get it next.

Mr D's HBOS CC - UE - letter from HBOS confirming no CCA last year.
                        Two letters from westcot, one saying they acknowledge we are in dispute and a second referring us back to HBOS, will just ignore these for now and see what muppets get this one next.

Mr D's lloyds CC - UE
                        letter from Nelson Guest (who i believe are part of westcot) offering a secret discount if we call them, if we don't they will continue to recover the scary full balance, think I'll just ignore this for the moment as well and see what transpires.

mrs D's Amex - UE - letter from Moorcroft confirming this
                        Midas had this previously and have returned to Amex who have sent their final response again, saying of course its enforceable and referring me to the Ombusman.
                        will ignore this again and see where it ends up next, letter doesn't mention enforcement, just a load of lies about how I'd used it so it must be enforceable.

Comment

Just hope that'll it'll be another UE Anniversay next year, looking good!
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello ELD just to confirm Nelson Guest are the tame tiger solicitors employed by or in cahoots with Wescot.

They don't like being threatened with the SRA at all, they run away and send the account back to the Hull Heroes who as you already know cannot read anyway and will continue to threaten to collect your doorstep.

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

actually Garlok, we've got a wee flight of stone steps, so they'd better be big strong boys that do the collecting, so far they haven't much fancied my doorsteps for some reason, must be doggle practicing his barking.............

Comment

Oh yes Oh yes l

Garlok

Comment

Working...
                                X