GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopey's UE Diary

thank you will get em all printed and off tomorrow

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

We had a visitor yesterday from Resolvecall, large rugby playing son answered the door and he asked for Me, son told him I wasn't in (wasn't) and he asked son to close door then put a card through it to say he's called, did write Barclaycard on it though, so much for privacy. Son is aware of the situation so wasn't phased. Received a letter from same mob yesterday re my Barclaycard, so they were a bit fast off their marks. Muppets.

Comment

<------- has images in her head of dopey's son rugby tackling him to the floor!!!

I had to write twice to a DCA to stop their little visits, but it worked (touch wood), eventually
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

I half wish I'd been in, might find it quite cathartic to give em a piece of my mind and point out a few home truths!!!

Comment

Hmmm well done for handling this the proper way - its a disgrace that they send people round willy-nilly, like they have the power/authority/right to do anything? Muppets, never learn!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                Allied International Credit
                Mrs Dopey RBS
                sent CCA July 2010
                received back in September a blatent forgery, wasn't even my writing and had erroneous info on it.
                Sept sent "you sent a forgery detailing how they had made it up!

received to-day letter dated 2nd Dec
                "Urgent Final Notice of Intent" threatening us with court, unfortunately the right court. They also say they have written numerous times (liars!!!) Do you need to see this or do I send sold while in dispute?

PS never laid an egg!!!
                Hiya,

You don't need to send it, it's fine. You can respond with the following (send it recorded): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

As for them having the right court, wow! Doesn't mean much really cos they can guess that with your address lol. It doesn't change the fact they cannot take action against a disputed unenforceable account!
                Had a reply back from these prize muppets today answering the above.
                they thank me for my letter (but obviously didn't bother actually reading it)
                They tell me they are working for RBS and I have to write to them regarding the CCA and send £1
                they finish by saying"May I take this opportunity to remind you the full outstanding balance is still due you will have to contact our offices upon receipt of this letter to prevent further recovery action"
                we might have to have a "muppetry prize for each year, but then there would be soooo many candidates.........
                :beaker :bert :zoot :fozzie :kermit epe iggy dy cooter :teeth :bunsen :bunsen :bunsen :bunsen

Comment

I would send another £1 and request CCA again, you know what? It stops them being able to take any action lol.

Or you can ignore them.....

Comment

thank you Niddy, I think we will just ignore them for now if that's Ok with you, they are right bampots with a few muppets thrown in.
                    Merry Christmas!

Comment

Hiya

yep, maybe best to just ignore them lol.

Comment

well the Lloyds Christmas party must have been a biggy with sex drugs and rock and roll, cs we're received two very weird letterds from them.
                        Mrs Dopey Lloyds defaulted UE (supplied a load of rubbish)
                        they sent me a letter saying thank you for phoning and negotiating a monthly payment of £14.81 on my account and as agreed they will send me a paying-in book, which they have! Err it wisnae me, they must have hallucinated this mince.
                        Think I'll just ignore it all if thats Ok Niddy?
                        Mr Dopey Lloyds defaulted UE (supplied another load of mince)
                        they sent mr Dopey a very apologetic letter on how upset they were that he'd had to complain and they wanted to assure him a whole team were working on sorting out his problem Errr this wisnae him either, more mince hallucination
                        Think we'll just ignore this too?
                        or
                        Is this a badly thought out cunning plan to get us to phone them??? :banbam :banbam :banbam

Comment

;;L ;;L

It must have been some strong stuff they were supping, sniffing etc........turned their brains it has.!!

Comment

absobloodylutely!!!

Comment

Hi

Fancy posting a reply, telling us any updates, ie what happened today?

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                                OK guys I had a citation from MBNA to-day in Scottish speak its court papers.

Mrs Dopeys MBNA account
                                CCAed on 31/07/2010
                                Received application form on 17th Aug
                                sent its an application form
                                Fredrickson chased and sent them the sold in dispute
                                DCRI chased and sent them the sold in dispute
                                got court papers to-day, and I admit I was freaked out, mainly because they came out of the blue, no threats, no phone calls, no visits, and it is those well known upstanding citizens at Optima Legal
                                emailed it all off to Niddy
                                look like MBNA and Optima have somthing going here i am in the same boat with this lot
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X