GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Suicidal Sid Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suicidal Sid Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal Sid Diary

Hi all, Ive got numerous debts and have been following the great advice given on here so it's time to start the diary I think..

Re: Suicidal Sid Diary

Capital One

Date Opened; 04/2001

Outstanding; £7,500

DCA; Credit Solutions

11/10/2012 Sent CCA Request
    22/10/2012 Recieved Terms and Conditions Niddy says unenforceable (THANKS NIDDY)
    Nov 2012 Recieved letter from Credit Solutions ( 7 days to pay, dont write to us, ring us)
    Nov 2012 Sent letter missing PT's
    Last edited by suicidal-sid; 8 January 2013, 14:42.

Comment

EMAILED NIDDY

Comment

Originally posted by suicidal-sid View Post
        Hi all, Ive got numerous debts and have been following the great advice given on here so it's time to start the diary I think..

Welcome Sid,

You're in the right place for great advice and good support. We've all been there (at the start of this journey that is) and believe me it does get better and easier - just follow the advice, take a deep breath and be patient. You will slowly get control and one day wonder what all the fuss is about. Read the diaries (if you haven't already done) and take comfort from some of the results we have achieved. If you hit a problem - post on here or read a diary to see if someone's "had that letter, done that before" and you can see the outcome. Not all diaries are the same but some are similar, and you will get to the point where you might be able to predict what letter is due next in response to a letter you have sent - it's just a paper chase. After a few years it does slow down and the contact drops off from the DCA's while all the time the SB clock is ticking away.

Good luck, keep calm and slowly you'll get your life back.

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

welcome sidders
          follow the advise and you will be fine xxxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Sid,

As the others have said, you're in the best place now

Comment

Sid
              Just to welcome you and reiterate what others have said follow the advice and thing will become a lot less daunting

Comment

Thanks for all the support

Comment

welcome Sid , hopefully once you start getting in control of your debts you can change your name to 'Happy Sid' or something

Comment

Originally posted by suicidal-sid View Post
                    Hi Sid, been on here for just 3 months and my life has changed, I was scared to answer the phone, worried about the post man and refused to answer the door. I am now in control of my life after 4 yrs of hell. Now I say bring it on I got Niddy and his gang. I wish you all the bests. don't be afraid to ask anything, you will always get an understanding ear and loads of support. I hope you will soon be able to change your user name to "Happy Sid" or maybe "coping Sid" to start. All the best Pezman:

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                      That's what we're here for!

Is CrapOne the only debt you have?
                      No I have about 10, some of them a lot larger! I've gone down the UE route with all of them, I'll get them all in the diary when I get chance, I'm working 6 days a week so don't get much time. Only one has admitted UE (arrow global) most haven't replied or asked for a signature, I'm taking this a good sign!!!!!!

Comment

Dont take no reply or ask for signature as being red that they dont have anything, they all play the game differently.

That being said, i have some who have ackowledged the request and never heard from again.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh thanks, so does that mean I shouldn't send the " you haven't responded so I'm not paying" letter?

Comment

I wouldnt bother, you made the request thats all that matters, besides they will prob write to you as soon as they notice you havent paid.

Comment

Citi Cards

Balance £6000

Oct 2012 Sent CCA
                              Nov 2012 Sent Failure to comply before Id read not to oops

Comment

Working...
                              X