GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Angelsoxx's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angelsoxx's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelsoxx's UE diary

Brief background: All my debt date from between 2000-2003/4.
    I got totally f****d by a "friend" which left me spiraling out of control with credit cards.
    I've been on a CCCS DMP since mid 2006 for most of these debt, the others, i've been on repayment plans.
    The CCCS is no longer being very helpful as I can't increase my payments, and a death in my family has made me realize that the creditors can't really do anything to me, so I decided to do battle with them.

A little research and being pointed to this incredible site has taken away my fear and I'm happier than I've been for a long time.
    I'm really hoping that by keeping this diary my experiences will give other people confidence too.

Re: Angelsoxx's UE diary

welcome, get listing, the sooner the better!!

Comment

Lloyds tsb credit card

Date commenced: 11/02/2002

Approx balance £2576

Date last paid 2006

Arrangement from 2006 until march 2012, no longer paying

Account In arrears

Account owner lloyds

MarchCCA sent 5/3/12

March
      got UE CCA (stroppy letter, wrong info, no statements) dated 10/3/12.
      Niddy says [/QUOTE]

MarchMissing prescribed terms letter being sent 12/3/12

received a cc statement, despite UE they've added interest and charges, should i do anything or just ignore?

letter dated 29/09 Aswe haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transfered you credit card debt to collection agency wescot credit services ltd
      letter dated 4/10 from Wescot!NOTICE OF DEBT COLECTION we have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding balance on their behalf. To avoid wescot taking further action you must:1, Pay the debt in full or 2. contact us on- Failure to do so will result in further recovery action.

What do you think chaps? Account sold in dispute??

Letter from wescot dated 18/oct:
      we refer to your recent communictaion. Having contacted out client they have advised they have no record of recieving a consumer credit act for this account.
      In the circumstance, we belive the dispute has now been resolved and the full balance or an agreed monthly instalment is required by return. blah blah blah
      If in the event you believe you still have a valid dispute, please contact us with the details within the next 14 days otherwise your account will be returned to our recovery team for collection

31st oct: letter to wescot quoting them and enclosing a copy of my cca request and copy ogg lloyds reply to my request. DUH!
      Last edited by angelsoxx; 31 October 2012, 18:58.

Comment

lloyds credit card

Date commenced 2001/2004

Approx balance £1500

Date last paid full amount 2006

Was on plan, no longer paying

AIC handling account.

Feb 2012 cca sent

feb 2012 letter saying they had no cca, were requesting from lloyds

march default letter sent

march letter recieved apologising that I was unhappy with their service. No mention of CCA

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Can't actually find anything which appears to link with this on my credit report ??![/COLOR

10th april CCA recieved, sent to Niddy

16th April big pile of statements from 2005 to date arrived. Noticed interest was stopped when payment plan started, but between Dec 2009 and Feb 2001 £271 interest added, then it stopped again.

Niddy says missing prescribed terms sent.
        letter dated 24th jan from advantis- they're new! "Our client has instructed us to undertake debt recovery action against you" blah, blah, 7 days, blh blah further action.
        Last edited by angelsoxx; 30 January 2013, 23:41.

Comment

lloyds credit card

Start Date 20/02/2002

Current Balance £ 1,395

Default Date 09/11/2011

Was on plan, no longer paying

SCM handling account.

march 2012 cca sent

8th June letter dated 31st may from Apex credit management. Our client has requested we contact you to arrange full payment of the outstanding balance. blah blah blah. Should I sent them Account Sold whilst in Dispute seeing as lloyds have ignored my CCA and passed this along to Apex?

11th June Account Sold whilst in Dispute sent

26th july- letter from Apex "Further to your request for further information regarding the above account, please find enclosed the documents as requested" and copies of statements from march 2010 to march 2012. Last thing I sent them was Account sold whilst in dispute! Guessing ignore?
          Last edited by angelsoxx; 8 October 2012, 12:00.

Comment

CL finance

Date commenced 2001/2004 --NO DATE SHOWN ON CREDIT FILE??!

Approx balance £699

Default Date 08/08/2006

Was on plan with cccs, plan stopped, no longer paying.

CL finance handling account

March 5th cca sent

March statement received stating £3167.74 owed, Account number does not correspond to any debt i have.

This debt was originally with first direct, but no mention of them on my credit report.

19/04/12statement of account recieved, balance stated as £8801.14 (they've taken off the £1 cheques i sent them with my cca requests for both debts with CL finance. Still no CCA and still the amounts and account numbers make no sense whatsoever.

8th may letter recieved noting i have failed to make agreed payments towards account, I must make an immediate payment or they will instruct their solicitors or a debt recovery agent to take further action against me. Should I reply? they haven't sent me a CCA or acknowledged my request (other than to cash my cheque) for this account.

8th may CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat
            sent.

8th June letter dated 31st may[/COLOR] NOTICE OF PENDING LEGAL ACTION
            sent from Howard Cohen &co solicitors. We've been instructed to issue COURT PAPERS for issue against you for non-payment of the aboce debt.
            We will rely on your reply to this letter (or lack of any reply) in decidingwhat further action we take.

Then they tell me how much currently owe- £704.08 apparently, and how much it could be with potential court costs.
            Then all the threats about baliffs etc, tells me how i can stop this now by calling and paying in full NOW.

Then they've put Claiment's details and factual background to this matterThe claiment in this case will be CL finance.
            YOur account was assigned to CL finance in sept 2007, and a notice of assignment has previously been sent to you.

Documents relied upon
            We intend to rely upon the notice of assignement of debt and any other relevant correspondence. We reserve the right to adduce additional evidence if required.

11th june, sent them Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

15th june: letter from Howard Cohen, they acknowledge receipt of my letter, and go on to say,, Our client has now informed us they have recieved your a.78 CCA request.
            However, we should point out that a s.78 CCA is not applicable to your account because s.78 only refers to running-credit account but your account has been in default for many years.
            We have placed this matter on hold in order for our client to respond to you directly,
            Last edited by angelsoxx; 15 June 2012, 13:17.

Comment

Halifax/CL finance

Date commenced 2001/2004 -NO DATE SHOWN ON CREDIT FILE

Approx balance £8803

Default Date 02/08/2006

CL finance handling account

March 5th cca sent

March statement received stating £3167.74 owed, Account number does not correspond to any debt i have.

as none of the details in the reply i received match either of my accounts with CL finance, I have no idea which cca the reply was for, so have included it for both.

have emailed Niddy the strange letter

[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]This is also listed on my report as a "hire purchase". This debt was originally with halifax, but they are not longer listed anywhere on my report.[/COLOR]

23 march Letter stating "We acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 6th march in which you requested a copy of your credit agreement (blah blah..) Please note that we do not currently hold a copy of the required document on site, Therefore, we are in the process of retrieving a copy for you. We confirm that while your request remains outstanding enforcement action will not be taken against you. then the usual waffle about how i still owe the money and must continue to make payments WOOP!!!
              Last edited by angelsoxx; 23 April 2012, 12:58.

Comment

O/C Egg, owned now by Britannica Recoveries SARL-Arrow, chased by DLC

start: 12/01/2005 (can't find anything earlier on my credit file, but I know it started with an egg card around 2002, then a loan was added around 2003/4 and it was compiled into one big loan at the time of the start date i guess)

Approx balance £19923

04/04/2006

Defaulted Jan 2006

Handled by DLC
                March 5th cca sent
                31st march letter recieved "You have failed to respond to our previous letters" IGNORE!
                17th August Letter received from ArseEurope. ArcEurope I mean..

This account remains unpaid and has now been passed to us for collection.
                We wish to make it quite clear that unless a substantial payment is made to us within the next 10 days, along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client... blah blah, further action

What a load of old tosh! My CCA cheque was cashed, and not a CCA did i recieve, not even acknowledgement that one had been requested.
                Cheeky, cheeky gits!
                So, Account sold whilst in dispute?? God, I really, really want to ring them and give them a bollocking for acting unlawfully and being so bloody rude!
                25th august, Letter from Arseurope:

We are writing in response to your recent correspondence.
                We acknowledge your request for a copyof you CCA and we have referred this to our client Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L Arrow, the Data controller. You account has been placed on hold pending further instructions from our client.
                We will be in contact in due course with their reply.

Well, that's good, has anyone got any experience with Britannica? are they likely to scare up a CCA?

Jan 1013
                got a cca sent to me, AM trying to get a decent scan to send to Niddyk.. fingers crossed it's UE!
                It's a bit odd as it's for the combining of a loan and credit card into one loan,this started as one credit card and kind of grew, am sending them an advanced SAR, but do i send it to arse europe or to arrow??

Letter dated 14th jan from Arse europe. Our client has confirmed that your cca request has been dealt with and therefore we cannot hold your account indefinitely without an offer of token payment. Therefore can you provide us with full financial statement... unless payment made within 14 days along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the balancewe will notify our client... furter action...
                Niddy has advised that the SAR should be sent to Egg, so do i write back to arse to let them know this is happening or do i ignore them?

25 jan- Advanced Sar being sent to Egg, missing prescribed terms to arse europe.

letter dated 18th feb from canada square operations: thank you for your SAR, however, the letter you enclosed was not signed therefore we have not been able to fulfil your request.

They then go on to say that if the name or address details relating to the account have changed and they have not been previously advised they will need to see documentary evidence of this change and then list acceptable documentary evidence.
                Once we are in receipt of the payment and relevant documentary evidence you'll receive your information within 40 calendar days
                Last edited by angelsoxx; 24 February 2013, 13:22. Reason: new info

Comment

Lloyds (previously morgan stanley)

Start Date 03/11/2003

Approx balance £1039

Default Date Default Date 17/12/2010

Lloyds handling

March 5th cca sent

March 26th Recon CCA received, Niddy says

Missing prescribed terms letter will be sent mon 2nd april.
                  11th june, letter telling me i'm in arrears and must make payments to avoid further action. They also sent me a "current information questionnaire"

23 july, letter from iqor.
                  "lloyds tsb have passed your debt to iQor to recover outstanding balance in full. If i do not take action to resolve this matter immdeiatly, then we may commence legal action, yada yada yada.."
                  Shall I send them Account Sold whilst in Dispute?
                  Account in dispute sent
                  20 august, letter received from gpb solicitors:
                  We have been contacted by Iqor in relation to monies owed to Lloyds tsb.
                  If full payment, or your proposals for payment are not received within 10 days from the date of this letter (13th august- wtf!!?!) it is likely that we will be instructed to commence legal proceedings against you.
                  Please note we are NOT to enter into correspondence with you at this stage but to refer the matter to Iqor. Please contact them directly to avoid the necessity of such action

Pffft! what do i reply with chaps? and do i send to GPB or Iqor? Iqor ignored my last letter, why should I pay any more attention to GPB?
                  Threat-o-gram letter being sent to GPB 22nd august.

5th septLEGAL ACTION PENDING letter from GPB solicitors.

You have failed to pay this overdue debt and we have been instructed by Iqor to recover the sum due.
                  Full payment must be received within 7 days of the above date (29th august, so that ship has already sailed then!)otherwise a county court claim may be issued without further warning.
                  Then they go onthe kindly tell me how much court fees etc would add.

5th sept-threat by creditor sent.
                  13th sept, letter from GPB: WE HAVE PLACED YOUR ACCOUNT ON HOLD AND REFERRED THIS MATTER TO OUR CLIENT FOR INSTRUCTION.

4th oct Letter from iqor DOORSTEP COLLECTION NOTICE As you have failed yo come to a satisfactory arrangement with us, we have no alternative but to arrange for a doorstep collect to visit your home
                  Excitingletter dated 24 nov 2012 : capquest, threatening possivle doorstep visits and possible litigation. Afraid I didn't respond at the time- lot of stuff happening at home which i deemed more important.
                  29th dec 2012 letter from hl legal solicitors capquest debt recovery ltd gas appointed us on behalf of ltsb. TAKE NOTICE THAT unless this account is paid in full or a satisfactory proposal for settlement is received by 7 jan 13 9court proceedings may be issused against you without further notice. in the event that court proceedings are necessary... They want me to pay/contact capquest, so shall i send capquest an Account sold in dispute?

jan 2013

letter from capquest:
                  we have recieved your request for a copy agreement.please be advised that this document will only be provided to you if the request is submitted under the terms of the consumer credit act 1974.
                  they go on to ask me for £1 and to sign my request.

so, how do i respond to this?
                  21 jan sending them this:
                  With reference to your letter dated 4th jan 2013, in which you advise me that you have recieved my request for a copy agreement, please find enclosed a copy of the CCA request I sent to Lloyds TSB an March 2012 along with a cheque for £1,
                  Please now turn your attention to the last letter which you recieved from me, which notified you that this account has been sold in dispute, and, this time, read it properly.

I do net expect to hear from you again.

letter dated 19th jan from crapquest-our client has requested that we contact you to advise that a settlement figure is now available on your account HA!

letter dated 23 jan, account on hold while under investigation

28th march-More lovely letters from Crapquest [COLOR="Red"] we note with regret you have chosen not to deal with this matter despite our previous communications. It is therefore our intention to progress your account for a pre-litigation review, You account may be passed to our solicitors who may commence legal action on or around 01 april 2013[/COLOr

Firstly- THEY MAKE THEM WORK HOLIDAY MONDAY??! SCUMBAGS!!!!!
                  How should i respond to this, the CCA from lloyds is a UE recon, crapquest don't seem to have a clue!

i am sending a threat to commence litigation, it pretty much covers the issues, lack of cca, account in dispute, leave me alone you twats :-)
                  have a clue. Suggestions??
                  Last edited by angelsoxx; 28 March 2013, 22:46.

Comment

Apex/Goldfish

start date 11/02/2004

Approx balance £2253

Default Date 29/05/2009

Apex took official assignment 12/05/09

March 5th cca sent

March 9th Letter dated 8 march they are currently unable to obtain suitable copies of document from original creditor, removing account from normal collection activity. They request I continue to make payments even though they acknowledge that at this time my agreement is UE

emailed Niddy the letter

june 8th, letter from apex, they've just noticed they haven't had any payments, and they're going to pass the debt along to their collections team to commence recovery of the balance. Should I ignore and them reply when the collections team contact me?

11th june CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA sent with copy of letter
                    Last edited by angelsoxx; 11 June 2012, 12:27.

Comment

Can't believe it, but I'm actually disappointed that I got nothing in the post today

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        Keep that letter very very safe!
                        I have a special box file for it and ask the others I'm sure I will get
                        Last edited by Flowerpower; 12 March 2012, 15:40. Reason: Fixed quote

Comment

Originally posted by angelsoxx View Post
                          Apex/Goldfish

March 9th Letter dated 8 march they are currently unable to obtain suitable copies of document from original creditor, removing account from normal collection activity. They request I continue to make payments even though they acknowledge that at this time my agreement is UE
                          Fantastic, Angelsoxx! That's a great result you've got there already! As Flowerpower says, keep that letter very safe!!

Comment

I've done some digging and I think its safe to assumes these are all defaulted in 2006/7.
                            Does that make any difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                              They will drop off your credit files in the next year or so although won't be SB because you've been paying

As banks so often claim not to hold documents older than 6 years and most were sold a long time ago, chances of at least some of them not finding the agreements are good!
                              So far I've heard back from 50% of my creditors, and nothing close to an enforceable agreement so far!

I will check out my credit file later to see when/if all the others defaulted.

Comment

Working...
                              X