GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script cca unenforce query - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cca unenforce query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cca unenforce query

have 3 creditors, sent all of them letters in april for signed cca etc

1. got photocopy back with my signature on
    2. got copy back not signed by me at all (with monthly statements)
    3. letter (this week, 20th JUne) saying mbna have not responded to their request

what would you do next?

thanks

Re: cca unenforce query

To help us, to help you, please provide the following information for each account:
    • Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      To help us, to help you, please provide the following information for each account:
      • Type of account (credit card/loan) - credit card(s)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) 1. 27.6.2006
      2. 3/4/2006 3. 5/2006

• Approx balance 1. £1500 2. £2300 3. £4500

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) 2006

• Are you on arrangement or not paying - arrangement with dmc

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) not sure

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) dca

answered all these, hope this is clearer, thanks

Comment

Hi horseymagroo

Could you please make a separate post for each account (set out as in In 2 Deep's post) - it makes things easier further down the line.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Send them here ---> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

1 & 2..... send to Niddy for a look ^^^^^^
          3..... I Would just wait and see what they do next...........
          are you paying anything to the DCA at the moment ?

Comment

yes i am continuing payments at the moment until i know for sure

Comment

Originally posted by horseymagroo View Post
              yes i am continuing payments at the moment until i know for sure
              Only a court can provide such an assurance.....?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

when you say send for a look? do you mean scan them in and send?

thanks

Comment

when you say send for a look? do you mean scan them in and send?

thanks
                  Yes scan them and send to Niddy ---> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks a lot will hopefully get that done tomorrow, what about the one that dca still waiting for cca from mbna? since september??

Comment

thanks a lot will hopefully get that done tomorrow, what about the one that dca still waiting for cca from mbna? since september??
                      Are you still paying this ?

Comment

Are you still paying this ?

yes, am on dmp and whilst dca have said they will suspend this account until cca turns up i am paying it until i know for sure

Comment

yes, am on dmp and whilst dca have said they will suspend this account until cca turns up i am paying it until i know for sure
                          Well if it was me I would have stopped paying....... they are in default of your CCA request. they will not rush about trying to locate it if you are still paying.

Comment

sent, think i have scanned right pages

thanks

Comment

I have an MBNA card and they have been unable to provide a CCA . The last payment I made to any of my creditors was Jan 2012 and not one has started proceedings.
                              Mainly they just swap from one DCA to another, however under normal circumstances if any did get close to starting proceedings I would get help from here and probably come to an arrangement if and only if it was enforceable.

Of course I am slightly different in that I have no assets and would not be at all upset if one of my creditors made me bankrupt

Comment

Working...
                              X