GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script capital one/ capquest - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

capital one/ capquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capital one/ capquest

hi nid

not sure whether i should make a new post or put them alltogether.

This is a capital one account, sent them an SOA they defaulted me and i have been paying a £1 per month,they then decided to sent the account to capquest so i sent them a cca request. (havent paid this month as confused where to sent the money to)

the cca came from capital one.

its a reconstituted copy of the original although not required under s78 and the scannrd copy of the sighned signature page of the original agreement.

they also sent the current and the original t/c's although it says apr 29.9% and 31.1% those apr,s were not on the account.
    and they say they will not be entering anyfuther correspondence regarding the the provision of copy agreements
    the agreement is enforceable.

sending the agrreement and letter for you to look at

your help appreciated as always

Re: capital one/ capquest

lol.... this is a bog standard unenforceable credit card, just respond in kind ;-y ;-y

---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

cheers nid

letter on the way to capital one.

Comment

Nice one - keep us updated y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Received letter today from capital one,

basically saying they have complied with the cca 1974 act in the correct format
          and that the financial and related particulars section you will see that these provide the credit limit monthly payments as required by the prescribed terms.

we do not consider your account in dispute as we have fulfilled your request
          however i can make a sar request for £10
          its their final responce,

i have emailed the letter

Also i have had a letter from capquest about proir to the start of legal proceedings that i have sent you.

cheers

Comment

Send account in dispute letter to: - Ms J. SIMMS, Q&A OFFICER, Capquest PLC., Fleet 27, FLEET, Hampshire, GU51 2QQ.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by zodiac
              Received letter today from capital one,

basically saying they have complied with the cca 1974 act in the correct format
              ;LOL ;LOL

That's what they always say, unfortunately it does not mean they are correct in their assumption! Already they cannot grasp that yes, the OFT may well agree that a recon is enough to satisfy a s.78 request - but what they forget is that in order to obtain judgment, they have to then comply with various other sections and this is where they fall short which would mean s.127(3) would protect you.

Basically, ignore Crappy1 and respond to CrapQuest with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

It remains unenforceable regardless what they may say/threaten!

:UE

Comment

just an update.

Recieved letter from capQuest saying they have passed the account back to Capital one.

Comment

Originally posted by zodiac
                  just an update.

Recieved letter from capQuest saying they have passed the account back to Capital one.
                  Well that's a start, but we both know round 2 will be duly commencing!...... ;Hmm

Basically when they re-sell it, you send the account sold whilst in dispute letter. ;-y

Comment

Working...
                  X