GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help me understand - Lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me understand - Lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me understand - Lloyds

Hi guys,

On my equifax file as below, this is an overdraft which is in default? Are there any options as far as you can see?

Cheers.

Last edited by frazier; 6 October 2012, 23:26. Reason: Add image

Help me understand - Lloyds No 2

Hello again,

Also on the equifax records, as per below. This account has been sold to Apex which I CCA'd last week, so awaiting outcome (or not!)...

Why would they suddenly reduce the o/s balance to £39?!

Also, the account no longer shows up on the experian site. Why - because its sold on?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by frazier; 6 October 2012, 23:34.

Comment

Re: Help me understand - Lloyds No 2

The actual balance is not reflective, don't worry too much about that. The default balance minus any payments is what the actual balance is - that said, the CRA record never means much in the grand scheme of things and should never be used to check your actual balances as it's never accurate.

The fact it's vanished could be that it'll change from LTSB Loans to the DCA but for that, the above status would change to 'Settled/Satisfied' and then a new entry from the DCA should appear.

Don't worry, it's not that important what your credit file reads.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Help me understand - Lloyds

Originally posted by frazier View Post
        Hi guys,

On my equifax file as below, this is an overdraft which is in default? Are there any options as far as you can see?

Cheers.

This to me reads as a current account - defaulted in 12/2009 with a balance (as at default date) of £ 5,156 and a current balance of £4,359 which suggests you must have paid the difference off or they've reduced it?

However as per my last reply to your other post, stop worrying about your credit file too much.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah, sorry niddy I do get worried....

This was the current account with an overdraft. Its on a DMP at the moment, but I read that you cant CCA this type of account, hence always enforceable? Otherwise Lloyds/Moorcroft won't get a penny!

Comment

Re: Help me understand - Lloyds No 2

Super, thanks niddy.

I'll start the diary for this one when I hear (or dont hear) from Apex/Carbot.

Comment

Hi guys,

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              This to me reads as a current account - defaulted in 12/2009 with a balance (as at default date) of £ 5,156 and a current balance of £4,359 which suggests you must have paid the difference off or they've reduced it?

However as per my last reply to your other post, stop worrying about your credit file too much.
              Yup! As i see it the default will drop off in 3 years!

My file is a mess too, life goes on though, it's not as important as the banks/credit agencies have you believe!

Comment

I read that you cant CCA this type of account, hence always enforceable?
                Noooo -that's what they want us to think - but it aint true!

---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS

Send for the CCA

Comment

Am I correct in the fact that they can be attacked under UE if they go into unapproved OD/over it's limit??

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick???

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    You are correct, see below

All about O/Ds ---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS
                    Cool if and when HSBC come after me for my OD with them, they can bog off

Comment

erm is it me or is the data incorrect?

It seems to me there is a variance between the two credit reports.

Data protection act requires that data will be accurate and where necessary kkept up to date, with a claim for damages under s13 if it is not and damage or loss occurs.
                      i must confess to only having a cursory glance at the above though

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                        erm is it me or is the data incorrect?

It seems to me there is a variance between the two credit reports.

Data protection act requires that data will be accurate and where necessary kkept up to date, with a claim for damages under s13 if it is not and damage or loss occurs.
                        Overdraft in first pic, personal loan in the next one.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post

Indeed,M1 i missed that

Comment

Working...
                          X