GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pounds to Pocket - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pounds to Pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pounds to Pocket

Hi SnV,

Happy New Year to you, let's hope it s kind to all of us.

I thought I would start a new thread for P2P, which was incorporated in my LS thread.

If you remember I sent a letter of compliant in April 2015 and received a response back saying I would have a response within 8 weeks. Well the 8 weeks passed and I heared nothing at all. However today I have received the following email;

Dear Natty,
    Please find attached to this email your Pounds to Pocket Annual Statement.
    Please note that this Annual Statement is for information only and is not a demand for payment.
    Please review it and contact us at the number provided should you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Statement issue date: 05/01/2016
    Statement period from 31/12/2014 to 31/12/2015Customer id: XXXX
    Loan id: XXXX
    Date of Issue: 04/12/2014
    Original duration of agreement: 361 daysOriginal loan amount: £1145.31
    Annual rate of interest: 140.0%

ANNUAL STATEMENT
    THIS STATEMENT IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND IS NOT A DEMAND FORPAYMENT

Date

Description

Amountadded

Amountsubtracted

31-12-201431-12-201431-12-201430-01-201531-01-201527-02-201528-02-201531-03-201501-04-201506-04-2015

Opening balanceInterest chargesPayments receivedInterest chargesLate fees assessedInterest chargesLate fees assessedInterest chargesLate fees assessedAdjustments*

£258.61£124.83
    £110.69£12.00£118.11£12.00£103.72£12.00

£179.04
    £82.98

Balance Carried forward as of31-12-2015

£489.94

This statement reflects the date(s) in which an interest charge is applied to your account rather than the date in which the interestcharge is due.

*An adjustment may be made to your account for one of several reasons, including: 1) You made an early payment whichreduced the amount of interest that was initially applied to your account, 2) Your loan was accelerated which reduced the amountof interest previously applied to your account, 3) A refund was issued; or 4) A credit was applied to your account.
    Settling your credit agreement early:
    You can settle this agreement at any time by giving us notice in writing and paying off the amount you owe. If you wish to settleearly you should contact us for a final settlement figure.

Dispute resolution:
    If you have a problem with your agreement, please try to resolve it with us in the first instance. If you are not happy with the wayin which we handled your complaint or the result, you may be able to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you donot take up your problem with us first you will not be entitled to complain to the Ombudsman. We can provide details of how tocontact the Ombudsman.

Paying less than the agreed sum:
    If you pay less than your agreed payment in most cases it is likely to take you longer and may cost you more to pay off the debtunder the agreement. If you have difficulties making payments under your credit agreement please contact us if you have notalready done so to discuss terms for the rest of the agreement.You may also want to seek advice on what to do from anindependent free advice agency such as the Citizens Advice Bureau.

Pounds to Pocket is the trading name of CashEuroNetUK, LLC. Head Office: 23 Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2QP.Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Firm registration number 603395. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Service Register at www.fca.org.uk.

Re: Pounds to Pocket

Sorry I have tried to copy the statement and t dies not look very clear. I will try and resolve.

Comment

I have just come across this article. I think this applies to me:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/c...et-payout.html

This was published on the 4 November 2015.
      Last edited by Natty; 5 January 2016, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
        I have just come across this article. I think this applies to me:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/c...et-payout.html

This was published on the 4 November 2015.
        Hi Natty

If you've one of the accounts identified by the FCA as not assessed against P2P's 'enhanced' affordability test then you should hear in the next 30 days. If not then you weren't included. Thats not to say that you couldn't make a complaint.

What they have sent you is an annual statement, which they are required to do so as per the terms of the Consumer Credit Act. As they've not responded to your complaint yet, and as the time is now ticking towards getting it Statute Barred, I'd be reluctant to initiate any contact at the moment.
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
          Hi Natty

If you've one of the accounts identified by the FCA as not assessed against P2P's 'enhanced' affordability test then you should hear in the next 30 days. If not then you weren't included. Thats not to say that you couldn't make a complaint.

What they have sent you is an annual statement, which they are required to do so as per the terms of the Consumer Credit Act. As they've not responded to your complaint yet, and as the time is now ticking towards getting it Statute Barred, I'd be reluctant to initiate any contact at the moment.
          Hi SnV,

My complaint was sent in April 2015, which they acknowledged and advised I would have a response within 8 weeks. I have heared nothing from them until this morning, when I received this email.

I will ijust wait and not chase them.

Best wishes
          Natty

Comment

All the best for new year Natty xx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi SnV,

I hope you are well.

I have still not heard anything from P2P, however remember I said I have a couple of other PDL with MR L and PDA, well with all the advice from you I managed to get my MR L loan wrote off.

I also received a letter yesterday from PDA, apparently my account was identified that they loan me more than they should have, so they have issued me a refund of £158 to my bank account.

Now I have been disputing this with them for some time and agreed a repayment plan of £30 per month, I owe £470. However all along they have said the loan was sold correctly. However I am going to dispute this now the ruling has been made, and hopefully get the balance waived.

What do you think?

Best regards
              Natty

Comment

Way to go Natty !!!! How are your famil these days ? xxx

Comment

Hello Nanna,

Happy New Year to you, I hope the year has been kind to you do far.

I truly would not have got this far with SnV and all the support and kindness I have been shown on this forum. You have been with me all along my journey and I will be forever grateful for that.

Everyone is doing fine, Dad is back in hospital on Friday for the day, but he is doing well.
                  x

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
                    Hi SnV,

I hope you are well.

I have still not heard anything from P2P, however remember I said I have a couple of other PDL with MR L and PDA, well with all the advice from you I managed to get my MR L loan wrote off.

I also received a letter yesterday from PDA, apparently my account was identified that they loan me more than they should have, so they have issued me a refund of £158 to my bank account.

Now I have been disputing this with them for some time and agreed a repayment plan of £30 per month, I owe £470. However all along they have said the loan was sold correctly. However I am going to dispute this now the ruling has been made, and hopefully get the balance waived.

What do you think?

Best regards
                    Natty
                    Hi Natty

Its been a while, so great to hear things are going well with you! Thats brilliant news on Mr Lender, I understand that they may be being put under pressure from the FCA, so its perfect that they have written off your loan with them.

There is no harm in also disputing the debt with PDA. You've not got anything to lose, and you've now got the knowledge and tools to do it so go for it!

Remember if you need any help you know where to come!

Best
                    SnV
                    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 18 February 2016, 12:49. Reason: Changed advice -> help
                    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Hi SnV,

I have come such a long way since Janunary 2015, when I was at breaking point, and that is thanks to this forum and YOU.

I have the tools, but I am so much stronger, and that is because of you.

i know I do not visit as much as I did, but please know I am forever grateful for the support of you & this forum.

The fight continues, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, I have always said, that the kindness of strangers always overwhelms me.

Kindest wishes

Natty

Comment

Thank you Natty that is so kind especially SnV for quiding you xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X