GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital One - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One

Hey NID

I FINALLY got accepted for a Capital One card, on the third applications, things may be moving in the right direction :-)

Re: Capital One

Originally posted by wizzywig27
    Hey NID

I FINALLY got accepted for a Capital One card, on the third applications, things may be moving in the right direction :-)
    Excellent - I have one as well now lol. £200 limit though, why bother?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
      Hey NID

Yeah, mine is £200 also, when applying I stupidly (by accident) out in my DOB wrong, instead of 1980 put something else, so when I called I failed security check, she then asked me if it was ok to check my credit file to confirm my DOB (I was thinking if I failed security, surely I am not authorised to approve this haha). Anyway I had a letter sent out on the 20th asking for some forms of ID, then on the 22nd (before I even had the original letter asking for ID) they sent me out the Ts and Cs to sign again (presumably cos the DOB had changed). I called yesterday and account has been opened :

remember this is the company I am still paying my original debt back to (obviously through a DCA)

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
        Hey NID

LOL, that's rather pointless like mine

Haha shame about your DOB Wizzy, sounds weird asking you to authorise a credit card when they didn't know if it was you or not! :P

I was going to close my Cap1, to give me less available credit, but then I wouldn't have any long standing accounts when I get rid of my contract, so I'll leave it open for now! If I get another Sygma in December then I'll probably close it as Aqua would be up to about a year by the time I need to apply for anything else

Comment

My 1st ever cc was with Cap1!

I got a £250.00 limit when I was 18 and chose the Union Flag as my card design.

Seems like a lifetime ago! ;--G
          Made by God...Improved by the Devil
          Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

I've just had my rate decreased again, a month early I believe. But no limit increase (was hoping the rate decrease would trigger an account review and an increase). I've asked them to confirm, via a manager, whether the thing about keeping the account inactive for 3 months enables you to re-apply, based partly on internal data. If they say it's not true then I'll be close it....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              I don't think they trust Niddy just yet but give it a little time Niddy and you will be up to £500

Yes I'm in the £200 club too and I dream of being worth £500 but Vanquis gave me £250 so hopefully some day i will have a card with a decent limit.

Comment

Working...
              X