GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC OVERDRAFT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC OVERDRAFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC OVERDRAFT

After years of trying to get HSBC to admit Hardship in my case after Heart attack, and my hours reduced from 48 to 16 hours per week, lies told to OFT that I had not submitted an I&E a few years ago, and since I payed just over the monthly Interest amount but missed two as away, they tried to say they that I received notification on two occasions (never), anyway after a lot of trouble with different departments (left hand not knowing the right hands responses), I sent BCOBS letter 1 & 2 )1st being a formal complaint to Stuart Gulliver, and usual response from some sort of Manager, 2nd sent "Private & Confidential" not responded by Gulliver, only some sort of Manager.

Now a letter from Salford stating as we are unable to reach an agreeable solution they have passed on to Metropolitan Collection Services, to come to come with an arrangement with you, they could not. I have sent them Hardship cases and I&Es which have been filed and no action in response from Department of HSBC, including Salford (press button B) stating I have not responded to letters , then I quote to them a reference of response from their Coventry Branch acknowledging the I&E s being filed. after which complete silence.

now the Metro letter.

The alleged amount is £ 975.00 about, and is all charges from 2003 = £2.442 at their 19.9% rate which I keep reminding them is the figure accrued at their 19.9% interest rate, and since I have payed at least £200.00 per year for 10 years then they have had more than their worth of Interest.,.

and in the past my £10.00 savings in the same time returned £11.47 pence in the same period.
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 15 November 2012, 19:08.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: HSBC OVERDRAFT

Well, Metro letter received to-day giving 7 days to contact them their letter dated 21st received to-day 24th Nov 2012, collect outstanding balance for HSBC.
    We appreciate that you may not be in a position to settle in full immediately, obviously if you can settle straight away you should do so by calling us to pay by Debit Card or CREDIT CARD? over the phone. or on line via [url="http://www.xxx"]XXX by Debit Card or CREDIT CARD.

IF NOT, IT IS IMPORTANT CONTACT US TO DISCUSES YOUR SITUATION NOW, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADVISERS TO DISCUSS THE SITUATION, ON XXX XXXXXXX, WE WILL ALWAYS LOOK TO ESTABLISH REPAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS THAT TAKE ACCOUNT OF YOU INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES.

Sounds familiar, what happened 3 - 4 years ago when agreements were being what was thought agreed and next week or so when a Northampton N1 came thru the door regarding that actual account (credit card).

As has been reported on this joint account overdraft, is all charges and I had been paying into account money just over interest amount, except for 2 months whilst I was away, and have had hardship dispute with them for the last 3-4 years which they ignore, the amount as per their 19.9% = £2,000 + I have spreadsheets for on more than one occasion in the past, also I&E which they finally acknowledged but just filed, then I was chased by Salford after stating I have ignored them, yet I quoted their own letter from Coventry thanking me for I&E which was filed.

Further action may be taken if we do not hear from you within 7 days. in their case D.G. non solicitors. no doubt. with the same dribble. and knife in the back.

and taking into account I sent 2 letters under BCOBS off the site.,
    (
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 24 November 2012, 12:45.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This account is still in dispute as with the BCOBS letters number 1. and going to put default whilst in dispute!
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 24 November 2012, 22:04.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        This account is still in dispute as with the BCOBS letters number 1. and going to put default whilst in dispute!
        Thats HSBC for you they put my OD in default while the compliant was with FOS. They are git's and they don't worry about taking people to court. I think they are probably the most aggressive of the banks.

Comment

HSBC, you are right as a lot of us have found over the years, they go the court route, even when you have been paying as per an agreement and the result is the same amount but with a CCJ it seems. The agreement via telecom,so anybody having troubles with these make sure you have an agreement in writing, also DO NOT ring them, unless you use the 0800 number, but then you will be lucky to get thru to whoever you are after, so everything in writing, and keep copies of the nonsense letters they send in date order.
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 25 November 2012, 15:56.

Comment

People keep saying go to the FOS well, last time they listened to HSBC's lies and accepted them in their usual fashion, anybody heard of any reports of successes thru BCOBS route.?? have not responded to Metro yet since they started their 7 day response lark.

Comment

Await the next move by Metro etc.. see what lies they come out with next and add to a file I might make with the previous ones which tried to twist in a court statement on the credit card issue, which if anybody was within that room would be amazed (or not) how many times an apology (admitted guess by whom? D.G. so called Solicitors)) within a WS can be made and responded to by a so called DJ oh! well mistakes do happen (repeatedly)?, to include Oh! a court form was sent to the wrong persons case that is why we request to have a repayment corrected, which I already told the solicitor not what I am here for, I was after a set aside and change of plea.
              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 27 November 2012, 09:06.

Comment

How the hell are these Muppet's who keep stating in text messages you are owed £4,2590 + in PPI and get away with it? unsolicited text are getting beyond it now.

Comment

Thanked 4,926 Times in 870 Posts

HSBC, you are right as a lot of us have found over the years, they go the court route, even when you have been paying as per an agreement and the result is the same amount but with a CCJ it seems. The agreement via telecom,so anybody having troubles with these make sure you have an agreement in writing, also DO NOT ring them, unless you use the 0800 number, but then you will be lucky to get thru to whoever you are after, so everything in writing, and keep copies of the nonsense letters they send in date order.
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 25th November 2012 at 15:56.

Comment

metro are HSBC's in house DCA, their one and the same. So not suprised if you get the same sort of service.

My mother has an arrangement to pay her HSBC card back at £50 a month, which they made her set up a standing order, think it goes on to 2035 lol.

Not had any bother from them since about this, not one dickybird.

She does do a lot of busines banking with them, and i can only assume they dont want to loose that, but then again, she could just be lucky, who knows.

On the other hand, im 99% sure her Credit card is UE, so perhaps they have nothing to go down the CCJ route with.
                    Last edited by SXGuy; 29 November 2012, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                      metro are HSBC's in house DCA, their one and the same. So not suprised if you get the same sort of service.

My mother has an arrangement to pay her HSBC card back at £50 a month, which they made her set up a standing order, think it goes on to 2035 lol.

Not had any bother from them since about this, not one dickybird.

She does do a lot of busines banking with them, and i can only assume they dont want to loose that, but then again, she could just be lucky, who knows.

On the other hand, im 99% sure her Credit card is UE, so perhaps they have nothing to go down the CCJ route with.
                      Be carefully though with HSBC, my credit card ageement was missing a load of the things but becuase it had my sig on it, Gywn said it wasn't worth the potential of lossing and having to pay all their legals.

Comment

Working...
                      X