GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Three Word Story- CLOSED - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Three Word Story- CLOSED

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three Word Story- CLOSED

The rules are simple,

1) You can only post 3 words at a time and try to follow on from the previous post to you.

2) You can only post once then someone else has to post before you can post again.

For info---here is just 1 of the compositions from PCF
    Once upon a time, the big bad wolf said ‘amazing I speak!!!!’ and the robot did a twirl and tripped over sim’s left foot which was stuck behind her head but thing’s weren’t at all clear she was drunk and needed to find a toilet to inhale some gas and air radio-active duct to help her fight the revolution bank and credit companies that were “allegedly” right around the corner ripping someone off for more money. Meanwhile the beautiful boys and girls back on earth decided to have a big party in honour of Prime Minster Hone who had a very big group of friends which he absolutely did not want to be skint and the band asked if they could meet sim, mamamia, mamamia, mamamia, although Freddie was trying his best to get drunk on larger shandy he failed miserably so tried bitter sweet lemons and Tetley best bitter served in a jug or a bucket which leaked like an incontinent person with a thirst for more bitter that if left the brewery dry and in need of more beer and pork scratching’s, that were taste fish and chips then threw up over with buttered bread, a cuppa tea and pet parrot who sadly died on silvers shoulder dressed in a white designer pyjamas and pokadot socks with red winklepickers, a big moustache and comedy glasses back on betelgus in the shower sim was thinking about the par and wondering why not to invite his bank manager ummmm he wondered if only he, could sort out his bank manager who is a much poorer man than Oliver Twist who repeatedly asked for a bath and his charges back or else So Sim decided to show some Queen records that no-one could he had found which was lucky because size does matter, I'm told which is fortunate to all who go to the trouble of making mint and pea soup, with bread in a large bowl mixed with a Queen album. Still fortunately there is hope for anyone wanting to retain their sanity whilst turning green on this thread! that bloody tanz should be taken before a Judge to be sentenced laughing about now the Queen fanatic Will Rock you and roll you!! until you drop the dead donkey from the multi-storey found on Blackpool famous golden mile but lights out!! however, there was a shock when the electric cable lit the candle and started stinking light bulbs popping hair on end! Blackpool's golden mile What a Joy.................. exploding like fireworks Bang bang bang said the cowboy whilst eating beans citizen of west world however, Accrington Stanley were drinking mils and farting lots!!!!!! Until they followed the yellow brick road to see the mad proctologist who inserted his useless bank card which was eaten by a big fat hairy monster masquerading as a nice bank owner haven’t you got one of those non charging accounts in your dreams ask Freddie mercury, with missing caveats I wanna break free from bloody queen references and ask if this is addictive or just plain superior intellectual activity or posttraumatic bankcharges disorder, moving on to something far far far away to penealtycharges forum a place where aardvarks never eat people never sleep and personality disorder take time to come to fruition like a pear which looks like fat bottomed girls. Who make the world go round these songs keep on swinning red card momto in troubled waters, tears on my pillow pains my heart hard man Tanz and makes me eat more chocolate enjoy the moment I always do mind blowing experience is just what toe curling Too!!!!!

Freddie and sim up a tree doing a weeeeeeee!!!! Lllllyyyy good impression of Benny Hill (showing tanz age) they were k-i-s-s-i-n-g in the bush they like park life and swinging from the big trees with the monkeys on their knees where’s the keys for the prison said Jim Fenner and Jimmy Tarbuck, bucktoothed git nibbled his way I love myself !!!!! smelt of sweat with bad breath and warm coconut or two (three word story not two so I’ll have four next) the fleecing bank manager a lovely bunch what’s going on? Please explain turbo? Said Miss Ellie this is amazing need to know how to count your satisfied now’s up to thee getting excited ore even more ok new start for the bank the bank stank needed a spank to calm down and give us and to understand it’s our dosh and we want lots of grovelling all of it ore I’ll get very very mean which causes me some sleepless nights and it’s ruining relationship with toyboy, who now thinks he is Adonis but he struggles to believe he is lousy at cooking dinner and the ironing!!! Thinking of the way he brushes the back yard makes me wanna run out and find nearest pub oh yes please should be banned,

Chapter 2

The OFT decided on a fee bak scratching session with lava rocks and free overdrafts yes yes yes so you agree? Meanwhile Angela Knight the banks mistress met Martin Lewis who skewered her for avoiding his well phrases letters and ignoring his own actual debtors therefore the committee held a stride until the OFT got very drunk and danced naked in the moonlight ......Noticeably sim decided to join in (not for the faint hearted lol) but he was flopping about merrily in the wind until he was Blowen Further Away but he finally Got Caught On on Stephen's CCTV the video was then shown to at the annual everyone on youtube and national television also aired worldwide to their chagrin and it caused great worry to the merry mob as Sim looked at the large in absolute despair and with uncertainty after goalkeeping errors left us open to some more pure unadulterated humiliation applied gently by .. red shirted boys in fast cars loaded with dosh and fast laaddiieees who spend loads of my money on things that they didn't need for space travel. and fast life Insurance policies which never pay out when they should If they do they pay short like pub measures You Never Seem to get a decent amount back unless you use ... (c'mon ... c'mon penalty charges .com) a 3 pack to flush out the dirty water lol Wellington boots are essential in Tewksbury drying out from their massive hangover and need boots To Get Steady for playing in Sim's Only Team.
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Re: The Three Word Story

Once upon a
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Time there was
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

a sad old

Comment

man who lived
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

on a forum

Comment

his name was
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

never in doubt
                Last edited by Turboman; 6 March 2011, 21:49. Reason: capitals

Comment

The Word was
                  Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                  Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

he was boss

Comment

Of the World
                      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

So look out

Comment

This was the

Comment

champ of unenforceable

Comment

credit loan agreements

Comment

Working...
                              X